July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, The Finest Biologically Active Non-Denatured Whey Protein, Natural, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Whey

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Aug 10, 2011

Well, not sure, didn't take very long...just from pastured cows, expensive.

expensive

Posted by Reviewer2019598 on Mar 17, 2011

not worth the money

As pure as it gets

Posted by Reviewer2718733 on Mar 23, 2011

Quality product that handles a variety of issues from immune support to glutathione generation to helping mantain gut integrity

For Levaquin poisoning

Posted by Reviewer1711378 on Apr 02, 2011

I bought a few products to help me with Levaquin poisoning. This was the first product I bought. The shipping was amazing, I ordered it at 5pm, and it arrived early the following morning. This helps my muscles in my legs greatly, I drink it slowly every morning when I wake up and dont eat anything for at least 15 minutes. Its great.

Just what the doctor ordered!

Posted by Reviewer2787223 on May 06, 2011

I was told by my acupuncturist and Ayurvedic practioner to take undenatured whey protein to help my immune system recover from my cancer treatments. This stuff is the REAL THING and much more reasonably priced than what I was using before. I also like the taste more, and it mixes better. Many thanks, iHerb, for carrying it!