July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, The Finest Biologically Active Non-Denatured Whey Protein, Natural, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1598213 on Dec 05, 2011

I've been using this product for a year now and I like it. The whey quality is excellent and because it doesn’t have any cheap fillers like most other brands, I will continue to buy it.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1568002 on Jun 26, 2010

I'm giving this to my son who has sever eczema because his liver is slow. Seems to be working. His skin is clearing up some after about 3 weeks and his energy is much better. I'll be keeping him on this for awhile.

Perfect product

Posted by 5579670676296205397 on Sep 08, 2012

Great taste and great product

The best whey protein

Posted by Reviewer1839095 on Aug 12, 2008

I've tried several brands of whey protein and this one is easily the best for me. The price from iHberb was the lowest for this brand, given that the order was large.

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro RX

Posted by Reviewer3084721 on Jul 10, 2008

I know that this is a great prodcut for the immune system. iHerb carries it at a great cost and I receive it very promptly. I am very pleased with the prodcut and service.