Muy rico pero llegó roto

Posted by 5517732031232015805 on Aug 21, 2015

Rico sabor y textura, pero llegó sin bolsa protectora ni cinta adhesiva, además que en la caja no venía las bolsas infladas, y llegó roto y chorreado, por lo que dejó todo lo demás con agave. Apesar de lo anterior, igual lo consumiré.

Good

Posted by 5066549238962464939 on Jul 07, 2014

Taste good

Great alternative to caramel sauce

Posted by 4632480003130261039 on Jun 24, 2014

It takes some time to get used to the taste. The deep amber has a maple taste to it, at the same time it doesn't. It pairs really well with my lemon water. Just a tablespoon of agave, several wedges of lemon and water keeps me energised throughout the day!

muy rico

Posted by Shorspain on Mar 19, 2014

excelente sabor tostado.

raw

Posted by 5136400751319339253 on Feb 18, 2014

Hard to find raw agave syrup in France so I'm very pleased to find one on iHerb!

Okey product

Posted by 5402934995558311211 on Nov 09, 2013

I used this product as a sweetener in my tea, smoothie and homemade jam. It has a good taste, but it is not so sweet so I had to use more than expected to get a "sweetened" result. Even though, it has a good taste and it is not too sticky. Think I'd like to try a different agave next time:)

heavenly

Posted by 5336769478538529221 on Oct 03, 2013

This is heavenly! I use it To almost everything. On top of #pancakes. To pimp my breakfastbowl, in my cookies, on my icecream. Tasty and sweet.

delicioso

Posted by 4882229341227900697 on Aug 04, 2013

Me encanta el sirope de ágave, así que no puedo decir más. Tiene un sabor estupendo

IBS Be Warn

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 27, 2013

I am giving 1 star for its fantastic flavor and taste; another star for its low GI. Unfortunately, agave contains high fructose and is not good for gut health. People with IBS should be warned. I do not have IBS, yet I started experiencing bloating and flatulence after taking a little with coffee, daily for 1 week. Now I take it sparingly and sporadically.

Posted by teperepezepe on Sep 26, 2012

I didn`t know what is the taste of this - now I can say, that it is quite similar to honey but as I am allergic to honey fragrance-this is good for me to use where is honey needed

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »