Good raw organic Agave.

Posted by eiriha on Apr 03, 2012

I like that it's raw organic. I use it as a multipurpose sweetener, and it shines in my home made chocolates, snacks and my family favorite chocolate spread. Good price too!

Great Substitute for Honey!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 31, 2012

This agave nectar is very similar to honey in both flavor, color, and texture, although it's maybe not quite as thick as honey. It is great for vegans to use as a honey substitute or for diabetics because it is lower on the glycemic index than honey. I like using it on biscuits with vegan butter. You can even make caramel with it if you don't like using the traditionally used corn syrup. I use it to make vegan honey mustard - just mix 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise, 1/4 cup yellow mustard, and 1/4 cup agave nectar. (Recipe from: http://www.thevegansubstitute.com/vegan-honey-mustard-dressing) I also like using it in tea - especially green tea. Another great idea is to make a "honey butter" with it and use it on croissants and as a top basting for pot pies. This has so many uses and is supposedly better for your health than more traditional sweeteners.

This agave is dlicious and sweeter than others!

Posted by Reviewer2434096 on May 03, 2011

If you're used to using another brand of agave, be a bit conservative with this raw amber agave. It's much sweeter than many of the other kinds of agave out there. It's also more delicious.

The flavours all here

Posted by Reviewer3216651 on Oct 20, 2011

low Gi sweetness what's not to like

Good sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

I havent tried the agave syrup in many ways, i am still a little inexperienced. But i have baked with it, and it tastes very good as a sugar substitute. Will keep trying it in different ways.

Simply excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2051712 on May 31, 2012

great taste, we use them as sweetener in our tea. I couldn't be more happy. I hope they further lower their price when we purchase in bulk.

Amaizing product!

Posted by opheart on Jul 07, 2012

I like it in granola, natural yogurt, chocolate cover of cakes and many other hand-made products. It became an irreplaceable thing for me. Not so sweet like honey, few calories, can be warmed (not like honey). Very natural, very fresh, so amazing!

Satisfying purchase

Posted by Reviewer1212806 on Jun 12, 2012

Light texture and lil goes a long way

Skanumėlis

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 17, 2012

Teko ragauti ne vienos rūšies Agavos sirupo, visi turi savotišką skonio atspalvį, bet nepasitaikė nei vienas, kurį 'išbrokuočiau'. Kiek teko domėtis, būtent tamsus agavos sirupas yra vertingesnis, nes jis mažiau kartų perdirbtas/filtruotas, jo skonis intensyvesnis, išlieka daugiau vertingų medžiagų. Skanus. Pirktas per akciją, mokėta buvo tik 3 dol. :)

!