Great taste

Posted by 5201988341157366756 on Sep 11, 2013

I love agave nectar, I use it in raw chocolate, in pancakes and in my tea.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Aug 28, 2013

Good product and good price

Good sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

I havent tried the agave syrup in many ways, i am still a little inexperienced. But i have baked with it, and it tastes very good as a sugar substitute. Will keep trying it in different ways.

Tastes good but scared of it's fructose content

Posted by honestreviews1 on Jun 19, 2013

I bought this before reading about Agave's fructose content. In fact, I like that it's raw and organic, and best of all, the taste is divine. Then I read that it has a very high fructose content, which is responsible for the fat switch! Of course, fructose is present in lots of fruits, but then fruits have fibers and other goodies with it to balance the effect of fructose. Google fructose and its effect on health, and you'll know why I think a whole lot before consuming this. Bottomline, I'll avoid taking this for now as I do eat fruits and I would like to minimize my fructose intake that is not coming from fruits. If you find this review helpful, please click yes below and visit my page for more honest reviews.

delicious

Posted by 5172008960759783561 on Jun 12, 2013

great price, great quantity

worth it

Posted by vanagelyte on Apr 23, 2013

yes - it is a great choice. amazing price and great quality. i do trust USDA and love the taste of agave :)

Very tasty

Posted by 5180585653318666819 on Apr 20, 2013

I am a diabetic and many sweeteners have bad taste. Organic agave is very tasty with tea and coffee are just amazing. It tastes better than sugar. Thank you iherb.

great product

Posted by 5296788472848276243 on Apr 04, 2013

this is a really good product, a raw sweetener, what is really rare, with a great taste!!! in my country (brazil) we could not find any raw sweetener, and I buy from iherb, it came quickly (10 days), and now I have this great product we don´t have here: a raw, vegan and natural sweetener, with great taste!!! I recommend the raw agave and the iherb site!!!

Nice

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Feb 06, 2013

I like it but I always have a problem with agave (I'm not sure if that's only me). I have to use huge quantities in order to feel the sweetness if I compare with honey or maple syrup. I like this brand though.

Alternative syrup.

Posted by Reviewer2423473 on Nov 24, 2012

I use as syrup for pancakes and waffles. It takes less than regular syrup and is supposed to be more easily digestible for diabetics.