World Organic, Liqui-Kelp, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Effective product.

Posted by Reviewer3244249 From California on Feb 17, 2008

Got a friend started taking liquid kelp for her thyroid. Said she was sluggish and tired a lot. Turned out her thyroid must have needed iodine as she said that since she started taking this product she now has a lot more energy. Other similar products I'm sure work well but this one is also a good value. And in this form it seems to get into the body better than kelp powder.

No Brain-Fade but feel sluggish by mid afternoon

Posted by Reviewer2251071 From New Zealand on Oct 22, 2012

I add a few drops of this Liquid Kelp to water I sip over the course of the day as opposed to having tried other brands of iodine drops administered under my tongue. Those were rough on me at times, sent me off the wall. However, I notice my energy still wanes by mid afternoon. Trying to address sluggish thyroid problem. Maybe its a combination like my mid 50s age and the extra weight I have, poor diet health issues. At least I don't suffer bouts of brain-fade which is the reason why I need iodine daily for thyroid support. I reckon my thyroid is being helped using Liqui-Kelp. Another thing is - for what its worth, I avoid eating foods with garlic ingredient although I do enjoy an Indian curry as a once-in-a-while treat. No, I'm not religious. I wanted to do something about the lingering brain-fade spells I was experiencing. Scary situation to be in. Through a process of dietary elimination I worked out that eating garlic diminished my ability to connect the dots. Best wishes on your journey managing your personal health.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer3107643 From California on Feb 16, 2012

Can't tell a diffrence but you get a good amount for the money, worth it.

Good product...great price.

Posted by Reviewer1042697 From Australia on Apr 09, 2012

Nice product. Not recommended for Hashimoto's Disease though.