A great source of iodine

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Apr 25, 2016

I love this product, have been taking it for a few months - 4 to 5 drops in my morning Nutribullet smoothie. Recently reordered to include my other family members.

Well, it´s ok

Posted by 5045709939677574936 on Mar 16, 2016

I got enough iodine from my thyroid-medicine, so I had to stop taking extra iodine.

Practically Life Saving For Hashimoto's Disease

Posted by 4909907440754977342 on Nov 13, 2012

If you have Hashimoto's disease, you have to use liquid kelp for the knee pain. If you are not sure about Hashimoto's disease and you have pain on the side of your knee....try it. It just might be the answer. I take 2 - 1/2 droppers dull of Liqui-Kelp and my pain is gone is less than 1 minute. My doctor cannot explain it but it does work. My Mom recently found out she has Hashimoto's disease and it takes her knee pain away too. Try it...it works!

iherb is the best

Posted by iherby on Aug 16, 2012

Great product price and Fast delivery

Good product

Posted by 4952925031542648980 on Jul 22, 2012

Happy with this

Works

Posted by Reviewer2380005 on Apr 18, 2012

no taste, helps with thyroid!

great way to get more iodine

Posted by Reviewer1499622 on Jan 25, 2012

I have an under-active thyroid and my doc recommended kelp (for iodine). If you need more iodine and can't stand the taste of kelp, or if you hate the idea of adding yet another pill to your daily regimen, this stuff is a fabulous way to effortlessly boost your iodine levels. I can detect no taste at all (even in plain water), and neither could my very picky husband when I added some to his water without telling him.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer2251989 on Feb 06, 2011

I love this product as it has given me lots of energy. It is also great if you have a problem with keeping regular.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1288622 on Oct 04, 2010

I like this stuff, no flavor easy to take, and like that its kelp, seems to be helpingwith energy and weightloss, I take it with metabolic Advanatge Thyroid formula

No taste

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Jul 20, 2010

There is no taste to this product. Easy to take because I just drop it in water & drank every day. I gave it 5 stars because of this. You have no way of knowing if it is working. I just believe it is.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »