Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

World Organic, Liqui-Kelp, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Effective product.

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Feb 17, 2008

Got a friend started taking liquid kelp for her thyroid. Said she was sluggish and tired a lot. Turned out her thyroid must have needed iodine as she said that since she started taking this product she now has a lot more energy. Other similar products I'm sure work well but this one is also a good value. And in this form it seems to get into the body better than kelp powder.

No Brain-Fade but feel sluggish by mid afternoon

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Oct 22, 2012

I add a few drops of this Liquid Kelp to water I sip over the course of the day as opposed to having tried other brands of iodine drops administered under my tongue. Those were rough on me at times, sent me off the wall. However, I notice my energy still wanes by mid afternoon. Trying to address sluggish thyroid problem. Maybe its a combination like my mid 50s age and the extra weight I have, poor diet health issues. At least I don't suffer bouts of brain-fade which is the reason why I need iodine daily for thyroid support. I reckon my thyroid is being helped using Liqui-Kelp. Another thing is - for what its worth, I avoid eating foods with garlic ingredient although I do enjoy an Indian curry as a once-in-a-while treat. No, I'm not religious. I wanted to do something about the lingering brain-fade spells I was experiencing. Scary situation to be in. Through a process of dietary elimination I worked out that eating garlic diminished my ability to connect the dots. Best wishes on your journey managing your personal health.

Iodine Found Naturally

Posted by Reviewer3097011 on Jan 27, 2008

Liqui-Kelp provides a convenient form of drops for adding into drinks like tea and water.

Stops breast pain quickly

Posted by Reviewer3239514 on Feb 12, 2009

easy to take. I took it with natural sources raw thyroid and natural bio, thyroid support

Practically Life Saving For Hashimoto's Disease

Posted by 4909907440754977342 on Nov 13, 2012

If you have Hashimoto's disease, you have to use liquid kelp for the knee pain. If you are not sure about Hashimoto's disease and you have pain on the side of your knee....try it. It just might be the answer. I take 2 - 1/2 droppers dull of Liqui-Kelp and my pain is gone is less than 1 minute. My doctor cannot explain it but it does work. My Mom recently found out she has Hashimoto's disease and it takes her knee pain away too. Try it...it works!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »