Confused

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Jan 18, 2012

I was using this for years but now it contains sodium lauroyl sarcosinate. I don't know when the change happened but Im done with this toothpaste.

Spry Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2126357 on Feb 08, 2012

GREAT! EXCELLENT! Extremely clean, fresh teeth!

Great toothpaste - my kids love it.

Posted by 5597639499985997964 on Jan 10, 2013

No complaints that it is "hot." It's nice to have a healthy toothpaste that the kids enjoy.

Best toothpaste I've used in years!

Posted by 4885182946304135109 on Nov 20, 2015

I have a dry mouth condition and my dentist recommended that I try Spry toothpaste to see if it would help. Since using Spry toothpaste, my mouth has been moister and my teeth look cleaner and whiter! Other toothpaste products that I've used over the years have either burned my mouth or made my mouth very dry. I'm so glad that my dentist recommended Spry toothpaste to me and I would highly recommend Spry toothpaste to everyone.

Good toothpaste but doesn't really whiten

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jul 15, 2011

This is a good overall toothpaste...taste fine and does a good job of cleaning but doesn't really do much to whiten...I bought this especially because I thought it would whiten...not a bad purchase, just not exactly what I was hoping for... still good to use though!

Xlear

Posted by Reviewer1652974 on Sep 03, 2011

I love this toothpaste!!

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer3190447 on Nov 04, 2011

We are so thankful to get the Xylitol products from you. They are difficult to find here in our city and are priced much higher that we can get them from you. I am learning to bake with Xylitol as well as my husband is diabetic. So he is a 'happy camper'. Your service is much appreciated.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Nov 15, 2011

This toothpaste is a reliable non-flouride favorite. Tastes good and leaves teeth feeling clean.

excellent toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1992584 on Nov 24, 2011

cleans and refreshes without buring. Highly recommend this product

Good product, good value

Posted by Reviewer1985924 on Apr 14, 2012

After using imported herbal toothpastes for years, I was happy to find this to be very effective, less expensive, and had flouride as well. Will order again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »