I was expecting something else

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

This chewing gum is really good but I wanted to taste one that was made in USA. This chewing gum is made in Finland where I happen to live too and this is the same stuff I can buy from my local store, so I was a little disappointed when I found out that this wasn't a real american product :)

My New FAVOURITE Chewing Gum!! Good Flavour and not to dense!!

Posted by Shopaholic5 on Apr 25, 2013

I love this gum, it is all natural, it taste good, the flavour doesn't last for ages but it lasts a decent amount of time. You should have 2 at a time but I don't always and it's still good. Before this I was using Spry peppermint gum and comparing the two Xylichew wins, I think the peppermint flavour is nicer but also this gum is softer than the Spry as I found the Spry gum a bit to dense this one is perfect. I have also read from another review that it isn't made/sourced from/in China which is a bonus. I am very upset that iherb no longer sells this to Australia as I don't know where to get it now, but if you can still purchase this I would recommend it!

I give it 10 stars!

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013

It is the biggest surprise of the year. I have been staying off chewing gum since 2008, when I first learned about E951 Aspartame. Besides, my son is on the spectrum, it is really important for him to enjoy all the sweets and snacks without harmful additives and chemicals. As he continued to ask for chewing gum since other kids chew all the time, I finally found this product and decided to give it a try. All natural, no additives and NO E951 Aspartame! The peppermint is long lasting. And it tastes as good as other regular gums, if not better. Harmful preservatives are usually hidden in the gum bases, but not this product. Now the whole family is happy chewing!

After meal is time for Xylichew :)

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 18, 2012

Let me just start by saying: I love Xylichew!:) It is sweetened with xylitol only and does not contain sugar or aspartame/other artificial sweeteners. I am not a gum person (I do not stand to have a gum in my mouth for a long time, it makes me hungry and nervous) but because of xylitol anti-cavity properties I do chew xylitol sweetened gums after meals in between brushing and flossing during the day. Xylitol sweetened gums usually harden and lose their flavour after a few bites only, but Xylichew does not harden at all and it keeps its flavour longer than any other xylitol sweetened gum that I have tried before - its flavour does not last quite as long as with “regular gum” but surprisingly long for a xylitol sweetened gum.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2685424 on Aug 15, 2012

Love it. To bad its out of stock.

The best gum

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Feb 05, 2012

Great product! My husband and I love it!

Xylichew Peppermint Gum

Posted by Reviewer3321668 on Jan 11, 2012

A favorite with my wife.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3176051 on Dec 21, 2011

I was introduced to Xylichew gum and mints in the late 1980s. I have sensitivities, and I don't use products containing sugar. This product is perfect!

Xylichew

Posted by Reviewer3192037 on Nov 28, 2011

Tastes great; good value. No reason to go back to a gum with aspartame.

from Greece

Posted by Reviewer2125075 on Nov 21, 2011

Very good chewing gum.Last long without lost the taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »