Addictive

Posted by odereviews on Oct 06, 2013

First I wasn't fan of ginger candies, but these are excellent. Really addictive taste, and the bag last for a long time (if you don't chew the candies). Great price and quality ratio.

riquíiiiiiisimos

Posted by 4678198838626888198 on Sep 08, 2013

Me encantan estos caramelos. No son excesivamente dulces y su sabor a gengibre es estupendo. Repetiré seguro

good

Posted by 5685499307884403779 on Jul 30, 2013

儿子喜欢这个味道,额呵呵

good candy

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 16, 2013

A little light on the ginger taste, was hoping for a spikier flavor. These have a cleaner ginger taste than the Go Naturally ginger candies.

This is NOT ginger candy! 0 ginger taste, the ingredients don't even list ginger at all!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 26, 2013

No ginger, only useless candy here! UGH! What did I just put in my mouth? It's bland, it has 0 zest and even less ginger!!! This has no taste, it's pretty much a useless cavity-inducing, sugar/carb-filled candy with zero nutritional value and zero redemptive value so far as 'taste'! Not happy here at the deceptive marketing ploy of "Yummy Earth". I don't know what is hidden under "natural flavors", since this is not regulated by the FDA, all I know is this worthless candy that I need to spit out now doesn't taste good at all, and I see zero health benefits, just a candy that is likely to contribute to health problems. I guess the 1 star that I have to give goes to it being (hopefully, truly) "organic". This goes in the trash, I don't have anyone I hate enough to knowingly give them this (though I sent one to a friend thinking it was going to help his sciatica as per internet finds). Or I could save it for Halloween: there you go kids! The parents will be grateful: it's organic candy that the kids just won't eat.

Great Taste in a Little Drop

Posted by Reviewer2040560 on Jan 11, 2013

Just loved the Ginger Zest. It had a nice kick and dissolved nicely as well. I try to get all healthcare products from iHerb since it is the best price and quality. The provided customer service is by far the best anywhere on the internet.

Tasty.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Mild and tasty, sweet ginger.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »