Vincent Scarpino

Posted by 5108293400357101965 on Feb 18, 2016

I like buying from these wonderful people very prompt with there service and very fresh product. Thanks for a great job. Vince

Tasteful Tea

Posted by 4989796835290245544 on Apr 12, 2014

good eco tea

ok...

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Nov 16, 2012

did not care much for this one. Strange mix of flavours, a disharmony in tastes.

Like it

Posted by anettemostad on Oct 07, 2012

Like the design and the taste

Sceptical at first, now a favorite!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 04, 2012

When I first opened the box and brewed my first cup I was a bit sceptical about the taste. Halfway trough the box I knew I had a new green tea favorite! Zhena's teas are all great tasting, and I like that they are fair trade, and that they state how much caffein per serving. The boxes they come in are beautiful as well!

Coconut Chai

Posted by Reviewer2470725 on Mar 06, 2012

All my friends love it.

Best Green Tea Ever!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jan 24, 2012

This is the best green tea I've ever had. It tastes like a green light chai with the essence of vanilla and coconut. Absolutely wonderful! (I put it in the freezer after I've brewed it so it's cold). Tastes really, really good!

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1511544 on Jan 08, 2012

Like it alot :)

Absolutely divine!

Posted by Reviewer2130947 on Dec 18, 2011

I couldn't love this tea any more! It has a comforting, tropical flavor... with a natural sweetness that requires very little, if any, sweetener. Drinking it makes my day -- it's my 10-minute daily escape. I highly recommend this tea if you like the tropical taste of coconut.

0 flavor, no taste: like drinking water!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 06, 2011

This has no taste! I usually let my unflavored organic green tea steep only 1 min and it's very strong but I let this tea steep over 4 minutes and still no taste and no odor! There is only a very faint scent inside the can. Considering all the pungent spices, this is not normal. (Expiry date less than 1 year away: August 2012; maybe the company misjudged here?) One dollop of my Mychelle Pumpkin Cleanser is much more fragrant than this tea. A waste of money. I won't bother trying the other flavors that I had in my wish list. I emailed iHerb to return this for credit but got no reply. :(

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »