makes your hair silky

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Apr 11, 2016

I love the sent (reminds me of bali) My favorite shampoo has been discontinued (hugo geranium shampoo/conditioner.. please iherb bring it back!!) so I tried this and I'm happy that I did! My hair is so soft!! I have thin dry damaged hair but this conditioner makes my hair silky and moisturized. Not sure how "clean" the product is but its better then the commercial one no comparison! my scalp doesn't get dry like the chemical ones. I recently tried the natures gate avocado and henna conditioner and its half the price and double size, and is good as this one so I will switch to that one but still I recommend this one too. 気に入ってたゼラニウムコンディショナーがなくなってしまったためこちらを試してみました。猫毛で乾燥が激しい髪質なのですがめちゃくちゃ潤います!匂いはバリっぽい優しいリゾート系のにおいです。ただ最近ネイチャーズゲイトのアボカドとヘナのコンディショナーを使ってみたのですが半額で量が多くとてもよかったのでリピートはしないかな。でもこちらもおすすめです☆完全ケミカルフリーではないけど、市販のものと比べものにならないぐらい優しいです!頭皮や髪が化学薬品ですぐ傷んでしまうのですが、こちらは全然大丈夫でした。

OUTSTANDING !

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is the only conditioner that I will ever, ever use. It is rare to find a conditioner that is genuinely 100% NATURAL - this one is. It is REALLY thick, you need very little. Makes my hair feel really silky and healthy. The bottle I am using is only 1/4 used and I have been using it for four months. Real value for money. Just sniffing it you know it's good. I highly recommend this conditioner. (Be sure to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Destroyed my hair

Posted by 5611077627519406496 on Mar 08, 2016

I've used this conditioner with an Aubrey organics shampoo for over a year thinking that it did something good for my hair. And in the beginning I thought it worked really well, leaving my hair soft and detangled, so I didn't notice how my hair slowly started to get destroyed. After a while my hair started to get really brittle and thin in the ends and started to break off and get considerably shorter. But I didn't think it could be this conditioner causing it since it is suppose to be so "natural" and only contain natural and good ingredients for the hair. But later I realized that it had alcohol denat. in it and that's when I stopped using it (and the shampoo). After that my hair got so much nicer using other natural shampoos (without alcohol denat) and good oils, and my hair had not looked that good in a long time. I actually feel that my hair is healing now. I'm so happy that I figured it out.... Be aware and don't trust in all natural/organic products!

La suavidad hecha acondicionador

Posted by Paulette on Feb 28, 2016

Me encantan los acondicionadores de pelo de esta marca. Es un producto estrella y lo recomiendo totalmente. Me desenreda el pelo y le da un brillo y una suavidad increíbles. Sin embargo, hay que tener un poco de cuidado con el olor porque es bastante fuerte. A mí personalmente, me gusta mucho pero hay gente a la que le parece demasiado potente. Si esto es así, recomiendo el acondicionador del bote naranja, cuyo olor es muchísimo más agradable y el efecto es el mismo.

après shampoing

Posted by 4993442275413797361 on Jan 14, 2016

produit qui sent bon et extraordinaire; Le cheveux sont doux comme de la soie

Useless

Posted by iherbyfan on Dec 16, 2015

Seriously, is this even what u call a conditioner? Or maybe im too used to the store bought silicone laden versions ? After applying, my hair was still squeaky dry and tangled after shampoo (i used the same brand). As i was trying to apply the conditioner to my wet and tangled hair, managed to damage and tear out more hair than necessary.

nice product

Posted by 5726669790464440262 on Dec 12, 2015

I like it, but I was shocked by the extra fee that Sweden charged me; because of that fee, it's not really logical to purchase from iHerb again.

Aubrey's conditioners are awesome

Posted by KittyLang on Dec 11, 2015

Very, very moisturising. My hair loves it.

not bad

Posted by 4935551346968206070 on Nov 30, 2015

feel good using it however my hair is still a little dry & frizzy after trying this out for past 2-3 mths so not too certain as well...

정말 비츄.. 냄새 뭐임? 아놔..눈도 따갑가고

Posted by 4775731872805588909 on Nov 03, 2015

품평 보고 샀는데 직원들이 다썼나봐요/? 여;; 냄새도 이상하고 ..완전 눈을때 냄새가 너무 심해 눈도 못떠요 냄새가 심해서 눈도 따갑고 절대 사지마셈