Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Nutrient Blast, Normal, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Smelly but works

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Apr 22, 2011

I have Julia Roberts-type hair, curly and thick, and this helps keep my hair soft, although it is not enough to use on its own; I still have to use a leave-in conditioner but my hair is prone to flyaways and frizz. I tried this as a leave-in and it didn't work and it made my hair stink all day. I'm getting used to the smell but it's a bit overwhelming at first.

My god the smell is strong

Posted by Reviewer2260980 on Mar 20, 2010

I like this product, I use it once a week. I think my hair has gotten stronger. The first time that I used it, the smell of the conditioner overpowered me. However, I slowly got used to the smell but I still do not like it.

NEW FORMULA|NUEVA FORMULA (ALCOHOL DENAT)!!!

Posted by Suuita on Jul 03, 2014

Me lo temía. Nuevo 'packaging'? Diferentes ingredientes... y no de los buenos (*tos* alcohol denat *tos*). La ANTIGUA FORMULA ERA INCREÍBLE (5 estrellas) pero ahora siento mi pelo no tan hidratado como siempre. Además, deja el cuero cabelludo de mi madre un poco irritado con la nueva composición. Por favor, Aubrey, ¡vuelve a tus orígenes! ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Just what I was afraid of. New packaging? so new ingredients... and not good ones (*cough* alcohol denat *cough*). The OLD FORMULA WAS AMAZING (5 stars) but now I feel my hair not moisturized as always. Also, leaves my mothers' sclap a little bit itchy. Please, Aubrey, come back to basics!

Not for me!

Posted by Reviewer1586502 on Oct 24, 2011

This product has a terrible scent that is slightly medicinal and not at all appealing. It also leaves my hair filmy and slightly greasy. I will not be buying this brand again. In fact, I'm tired of "organic" hair products and am going back to the high-end salon brands that make my hair look good!

parfait pour tout types de cheveux

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Après shampoing ni trop lourd ni trop léger, hydrate et nourri tout en renforcant les cheveux, les rend doux et brillant sans alourdir.