Best of the Best

Posted by 5475994697804046773 on Jun 22, 2012

This product instantaneously made my hair feel softer and more manageable. Right before using this product, I used a shampoo, not by Aubrey Organics, and it made my hair feel so dry and brittle that I thought my hair was going to break apart. Then I put in Aubrey's Organic GPB and my hair absorbed the conditioner well. That's how you know what a good conditioner is, because my hair has never felt dryer right before using this product, and this product made my hair feel so soft and manageable. My hair felt silky smooth all the way to the ends. I know products, I have used so many products over 9 years and I know the difference between product that temporarily moisture your hair until the product is washed out, and when a product really moisturize your hair days after washing it. This product made my hair feel moisturized days after washing my hair. Plus, it haves organic ingredients in the product so there is no drying ingredients to strip your hair of moisture, ever. I never knew my hair thirst for moisture the way that it did until after I used this product. It was almost as if my hair was so thirsty before. I highly recommend this product.

So natural!!!

Posted by kiwibird92 on Oct 08, 2014

You can tell that this product is really natural by it's consistency. It doesn't make your hair as soft while in the shower, but the effects afterwards are great! Good for healthy hair.

my 2nd bottle

Posted by Reviewer3067816 on Jun 09, 2011

great after my hair keratin treatment!

Shiny Shiny!

Posted by Boni77 on Apr 12, 2013

This is the best conditioner for me and I was using this for a long time. ( I don't like smell so much ,but my hair got really shiny ). I also love honey suckle one.

Lovely thick conditioner that detangles my long hair well

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 14, 2011

without weighing it down - my hair becomes shiny and bouncy and stays fresh for many days. It does have a rather masculine smell though, as others have mentioned - I love natural / herbal smells, but this is a little mighty even for me.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Apr 02, 2011

This conditioner gives my hair alot of moisture without making it greasy after just one day. The smell is very different from other conditioners - I didnt like it at first, but now I like it alot!!! Only 4 stars because I had to use quite a bit to distribute throughout my hair.

All my friends love it so...

Posted by Reviewer1753573 on Nov 06, 2011

I'm honestly not too sure how I feel about this product. I used it as a deep conditioner, my hair was not soft when I rinsed it out, so I began mixing it with the MOISTURIZING honeysuckle rose and got better results. I am looking for a different type of conditioner that really softens my hair and balances it. All my friends love it so it may just be me and my hair.

Nice light protein treatment!

Posted by Reviewer1936392 on Jan 09, 2010

I'm natural (4a/4b), but my hair likes a little protein here and there. This is great because it is a nice light protein conditioner for the days when I just need a protein boost. My hair definitely felt stronger after even the first use!

good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 09, 2011

i like this product because it make my hair easy to detangle and it really strenghen its. but i give it a 4 stars because i find it too protein. i think i will use it slightly next time.

Good except the smell

Posted by Reviewer1924151 on Mar 30, 2011

Don't like the smell. Leaves hair soft and shiny.