Heavenly Chocolate Biscuits!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Jan 28, 2014

THESE are better, in my opinion, than the Girl Scout's version! I can eat so many of these in one sitting that I have to seriously lock the cabinet doors when these are in the house. Heavenly! I wish I could give them 10 stars!

THE BEST!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2099832 on Feb 18, 2014

Esp. if you live overseas and can't get things like Girl Scout cookies. These are AMAZING. I need to know who these crazy people are that are NOT giving these delicious cookies 5 stars. If there were more than 5 stars, I'd give them more than 5! These Fudge mint cookies are crispy, chocolately, and just minty enough to be delicious without being overwhelming. You can bet that I'll be buying them often!!!

yummy

Posted by 5371192561122578470 on Feb 27, 2014

yummy

Mint cookies

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Apr 05, 2014

wonderful real mint flavor, chocolate is great. Same price as in stores. I'm hooked on these.

Yumm!

Posted by 5581248777144924740 on Apr 12, 2014

The pack had more cookies than I expected, and a great balance of chocolate and mint. Would like to order again but looks like they might have been discontinued.

Bring them back!

Posted by 5090339320739142087 on May 05, 2014

Since I can't get Girl Scout cookies here (abroad), these help me get my Thin Mint fix. I'm so incredibly bummed that these have been discontinued on iherb. Please bring them back!

heaven in a box

Posted by 4996566907093119314 on Jun 23, 2014

only don't order with soaps, etc. or the box smells strongly of it.

Great Cookies!

Posted by Reviewer2096101 on Sep 16, 2011

We have went all natural! These cookies have made it so easy and they are GREAT!! They taste just like the Girl Scout Cookies, but cheaper. In fact we are ordering more.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1983032 on Nov 27, 2011

Delicious!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jan 18, 2012

These are my second favorite. The chocolate chunk are better. Get them both!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »