good 맛있어요

Posted by Reviewer2470179 on Jun 24, 2012

I generally don't care for cinnamon flavor very much, but this product is one of few exceptions. Actually, the cinnamon scent is not so strong, so I could enjoy fresh apple flavor and crunchness. 시나몬 별로 안좋아하는데 향이 강하지 않아서 맛있게 잘 먹었어요.

Apple CHips

Posted by Reviewer1086156 on Dec 19, 2011

yummy - but small portion

These are heavenly!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 06, 2012

Wow! Unbelievably delicious! These are sweet and juicy yet they are crispy chips, not chewy unlike dried apples. I have very sensitive teeth and these do not hurt me at all. Very crunchy. They are dry to the touch and no oily residue left on fingers. They also have red peels chips in it (that one I found was less tasty). The interior is a plastic-lined foil pouch. Just enough cinnamon to taste heavenly yet not overpowering. Cinnamon helps those who have insulin resistance and helps balance blood sugar. I have severe hypoglycemia and tend to sprinkle my fruit with cinnamon which helped me last summer to finally start losing weight all over again. So these are perfect for me. My only regret is I only bought this small pouch and it's the weekend and I'm already addicted to them. Must place larger order for Monday!

Eplebita:)

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012

perfekt å ha liggende i tilfelle man får lyst på nokka godt. søte og god og man kan beholde god samvittighet!:)

Ok

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Nov 25, 2012

Ok product.

Very tasty!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011

Crunchy sweet-sour apple slices with no artificial additives. I regret that now the Shipping Weight has increased substantially since.

Delicous and sugarfree

Posted by popopo on May 08, 2012

Delicous and sugarfree!

Yummy

Posted by 5492881743516416496 on May 08, 2012

This went fast in our house...only got a bite..but it was very good will order larger quainity next time.

nice balance

Posted by Reviewer3063075 on Dec 14, 2011

very nice balance between apple and cinnamon!I love that they are sugarless!!

Surprisingly crunchy !

Posted by Reviewer1516169 on Dec 16, 2011

A tasty snack! Will buy again!