• Reviews | English

Good Chia

Posted by Reviewer1408147 on Mar 12, 2011

We have been using Chia for some time now and thought we would try Bob's Red Mill as we use a few of their other items. It is cheaper than other brands that we us and to quality is Bob's standard, excellent.

Bien, como siempre

Posted by elrinconcitodemaria on Oct 07, 2014

Esta fuente de fibra natural es para mi indispensable, dado que soy estreñida desde adolescente. En el yogurt o en los cereales los tomas sin alterar el sabor, únicamente lo notas en la textura pero no afecta al sabor. Sigo tomándola y me va bien.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer3008134 on Jun 01, 2011

This is a great source of fiber, and good for my stomach. I think, this Bob´s Red Mill-label is fantastic, great prices and quality.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2927113 on Jul 21, 2011

quick service and good product

Posted by Reviewer1747032 on Aug 12, 2011

quick service and a good product

Good product & company

Posted by Reviewer3193199 on Sep 08, 2011

I have been using this for a few weeks now and have no complaints. I do believe the extra fiber is doing me good. I use it in the morning in my coffee/protein drink as my breakfast and find it keeps me full longer. Great service from the company with order being shipped the next day and received in less than a week. After much searching, you can't beat the price either!

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1250704 on Oct 23, 2011

Good quality product, at a very reasonable price

great

Posted by Reviewer1026310 on Oct 31, 2011

Great taste when mixed with things.

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer1294561 on Dec 19, 2011

I've been using chia seeds for a couple of months now and I love how they're so easy in anything. I basically sprinkle them on top of anything and I've noticed, I eat less and feel full more quickly. Super healthy packed with antioxidants, omega 3s, and lots of minerals. This package is a great deal , although I will say that compared to the other brands I've gotten, these seem to have little branches (probably from the salvia tree) in the bag. It's not enough to be annoying, just noteworthy. Regardless, will still order again.

Great chia

Posted by Reviewer3157076 on Feb 06, 2012

Great chia, same quality as the more expensive ones.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »