• Reviews | English

Simple love

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

I simply love chia seeds! They're good for me, contain omega and fiber. They're so small and versitile that I can put them in everything! I use them when I bake bread, crackers and granola bars for some extra fiber and energy. I always put ts in my morning smoothie or morning oatmeal. If you have problems with you digestion, try soaking a tbs of these in some water or apple juice for a few hours, and drink it all a few hours before you go to bed. Your body will send you its regards the next morning.

Good Chia

Posted by Reviewer1408147 on Mar 12, 2011

We have been using Chia for some time now and thought we would try Bob's Red Mill as we use a few of their other items. It is cheaper than other brands that we us and to quality is Bob's standard, excellent.

lemmik

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

kõige odavamad tÅ¡iiaseemned. hea kraam.

Great value!

Posted by EirikCor on May 01, 2012

Great value, god product. When i bake bread with these, i have them in water to make gel/binder (if you dont soak them a bit in water, they may taste a bit more than NOWs White Chia Seed)

seeds

Posted by sveta-goryun on Jan 05, 2012

good quality

Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

Corny, I know, but this product makes me think of those ridiculous chia pet commercials. The product itself is high quality, as I have come to expect from Bob's Red Mill. The seeds were fresh and lasted several months in my refrigeration. With all of Chia's health benefits, from it's Omega 3 profile, to fiber, to vitamins, it is truly one of the powerhouse superfoods available today. I would order this product again and enjoy in smoothies or oatmeal.

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Dec 04, 2012

Helps curb appetite.

Bob's

Posted by 5706563054278659774 on Dec 08, 2012

Always top quality from Bob's Red Mill!

chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer3020598 on Jun 11, 2011

great chia seeds, and great price. Will order again.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2815621 on Nov 26, 2011

I tried these because my dad said they were good for lowering blood pressure and helps with diet. He was right, I use the recommended dose and I have lost 10 pounds since adding this to my diet and my blood pressure has been better. Great price too!