Great product

Posted by Reviewer2175047 on Feb 29, 2012

Used with other gluten free flours helps make bread softer and binds together better without altering taste.

Really nice flour

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Jan 27, 2014

I add these flour for my bread, gives ligtht texture.

LOVE THIS MIXED WITH SWEET SORGHUM FLOUR

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Jan 29, 2014

Great mixed with other flours for baking

perfect

Posted by 5136400751319339253 on Feb 18, 2014

for a gluten free diet! Tapioca floor is one of the most used floor in my dishes like pancakes, crèpes, cakes...

Paleo Friendly

Posted by Reviewer1148179 on Mar 25, 2014

Good meat coating alternative to flour for Paleo diets. I always know I am getting a good product with Bob'd Red Mill.

Great working gluten free flour!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014

I have used this with great success for biscuits, waffles, pies, cakes and gravy to mention just a few! It works with a Paleo diet too. I have gluten free cookbooks that call for special flour mixes and this is one of the flours I combine with BRM millet and buckwheat flours. This can be stored in the cabinet. If you found my review helpful please click on the "yes" button to let me know. I hope this helps with making an informed decision. I love all of BRM's products and love the prices that iherb offers.

Try it, You'll like it

Posted by 4678646061897502821 on Jun 30, 2014

I love tapioca flour- it doesn't have such a dry taste as rice sometimes does. I received it promptly and it was sealed well. It was an excellent price - a lot better than Wal Mart's and for those on gluten free diets for life this is a good way to go.

Awesomely great

Posted by Merinee on Aug 03, 2014

Love the flour :)

Colleen

Posted by Reviewer1986419 on Aug 05, 2014

haven't used yet but good quality and value

who knew

Posted by 5532775739671123789 on Aug 13, 2014

i have been buying instant tapioca to use in my pies for years. the price keeps going up. i just found out about tapioca flour.amazing product..excellent price...fast shipping.