Mesa Harina Review (Non GMO).

Posted by Reviewer2023013 on Dec 25, 2013

Take this review seriously. Two things: First and most important is the manufacture of this product stated to me that the ingredients are non GMO. The leading brand of this product that is in most every market is almost guaranteed to be made with GMO corn. GMO products will degrade your health, guaranteed. The other thing is this product tastes as good as or better than the leading brand. I have since re-ordered it.

decent tortillas

Posted by Reviewer3122723 on Dec 12, 2011

I made tortiilas using this mix and followed the instructions on the label. They had an ackward taste maybe due no gluten in the mix. Im used to using maseca, but this mix is not to bad. I will make some gorditas in the next few days.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2557469 on Jul 01, 2013

I use this is in a gluten free all-purpose blend. Works great. I have not used it for any other recipe.

Makes very good tortillas

Posted by vegangry on Oct 20, 2013

The whole family loves the tortillas made with this flour. I think the clue is to make the tortillas very thin. I use the receipt on the package. I have tried other corn flour to make tortillas, but they did not turn out as good as the ones made with this flour.

corn aroma

Posted by kanaca on Nov 07, 2013

Tasty all-natural option for Masa Harina. I use it in muffins made with Bob's GF polenta I've soaked in lime and cooked. The smell is so corn-nutty. Thanks Bob's!

excellent product

Posted by 5702615038509124220 on Dec 05, 2013

Just like the stuff I used when I lived in Mexico.

Superfast shipping and great product

Posted by 5213912007356718603 on Dec 09, 2013

Awesome product. Super fast shipping. Extremely great customer service..... Superb...Keep it up and thanks for the great product.

Great masa harina

Posted by 4833188375133186782 on Feb 14, 2014

Fabulous tasting cornflour for making tortillas at home - highly recommended

Great for tortillas

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Nov 21, 2014

The best tortilla flour. I followed the recipe on the back and they came out great. Love it.

Great masa

Posted by 4677902882042607339 on May 07, 2015

Excellent for tasty tortillas. Just follow the recipe on the back. :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »