LOVE THIS CEREAL!

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Feb 12, 2009

For those of you who do not like buckwheat groats, this cereal has an extremely mild buckwheat flavor that is delicious with fruit, maple syrup and organic sausages. A perfect cereal for those with sensitive stomachs. I've been enjoying this cereal for the past 4 years!

yummie

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on May 14, 2009

I can only tolerate a few grains and buckwheat is a great alternative to grains. This cereal tastes really great, I add a spoon full of jam in the mornings, but it tastes wonderful with pretty much anything. I can't go without it.

Creamy and good

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

I use this in my daily porridge, together with some steel cut oats. It makes the porridge lovely and creamy, it's easy to cook and tastes really good. I soak them overnight and rinse them properly before cooking. They do not taste as bitter as many raw buckwheat products do. You can also use these for baking, both gluten free and with wheat, barley and rye.

Wonderful breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Jul 05, 2011

This is a tasty and healthy breakfast food. For extra protein, we add vanilla protein mix which makes it creamy, especially served over fresh peaches!

an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2135035 on Aug 25, 2011

if you don't eat oats or you're fed up with them this is an excellent alternative. I bought them for my 24 months old daughter. She loves it, either plain or with mollasses or honey. I also find it nice tasting and keeps me full for quite a long time.

Posted by Reviewer2685414 on Sep 27, 2011

yummy stuff

Tastes Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2382547 on Sep 30, 2011

My sister started eating this because she is gluten intolerant. She told me they were delicious, so I tried them. They are very tasty!

Delicious and Creamy Breakfast

Posted by trebleinthekitchen on Oct 06, 2011

When I placed the order, I was impressed with the speedy delivery. This whole grain hot cereal is great for breakfasts on these cold fall mornings. As a first time user of Buckwheat Cereal I appreciate that the package had instructions for cooking and serving. I couldn't be happier with the service and product! Thank you iHerb!

Great Gluten-Free Breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on Oct 16, 2011

Love this stuff. Great alternative to oatmeal.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2736886 on Jan 04, 2012

Iherb is rhe only place where I can buy it. Great product!