LOVE THIS CEREAL!

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Feb 12, 2009

For those of you who do not like buckwheat groats, this cereal has an extremely mild buckwheat flavor that is delicious with fruit, maple syrup and organic sausages. A perfect cereal for those with sensitive stomachs. I've been enjoying this cereal for the past 4 years!

yummie

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on May 14, 2009

I can only tolerate a few grains and buckwheat is a great alternative to grains. This cereal tastes really great, I add a spoon full of jam in the mornings, but it tastes wonderful with pretty much anything. I can't go without it.

Creamy and good

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

I use this in my daily porridge, together with some steel cut oats. It makes the porridge lovely and creamy, it's easy to cook and tastes really good. I soak them overnight and rinse them properly before cooking. They do not taste as bitter as many raw buckwheat products do. You can also use these for baking, both gluten free and with wheat, barley and rye.

Wonderful breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Jul 05, 2011

This is a tasty and healthy breakfast food. For extra protein, we add vanilla protein mix which makes it creamy, especially served over fresh peaches!

Best hot cereal ever

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 25, 2011

I was looking for something new in hot cereals and came across Bob's Red Mill Buckwheat. Although it says wheat, it is wheat free and gluten free. I was pleasantly surprised that it is so delicious and has the most creamy texture almost like tapioca pudding. Another great plus is that it is a great source of protein. My niece has given it to her 2 yr old who needs more protein as she isn't eating much meat these days and it was a big hit. Has become my new favorite hot cereal.

Easy to use and filling too

Posted by Reviewer2027897 on Mar 04, 2011

A little goes a long way. This is an easy to use wheat/gluten-free breakfast cereal, recommended by my nutritionist

Excellent for warding off pre-diabetes - full of soluble fiber

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Apr 05, 2011

Good, healthy food. Prepare using half milk and half water. Once cooked, stir in vanilla stevia or Slimsweet (lo han)and maple flavoring. Can be cooked ahead of time and eaten later at room temperature as a snack food.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Apr 21, 2011

Great stuff, I just add water and stevia to sweeten it, but it's naturally sweet so I sometimes forego the stevia.

Delicious breakfast cereal!

Posted by Reviewer1942804 on Apr 30, 2011

I eat this almost every morning, it cooks on the stove in about 3 minutes. I add cinnamon, some raisins, fresh fruit and milk. No need for additional sugar unless you want to add a little honey.

1st Time Try

Posted by Reviewer2763918 on May 04, 2011

I'm glad I gave it a go. It has a nice creamy texture. Nice to try something just a bit different from your usual hot cereal and of course, so good for you.