• Customer Ratings

Nice Red Lentils for Indian Dishes

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased these lentils to be used in indian dishes and for lentil soup. The lentils were fresh and tasted quite good when cooked in soup or with rice and spices. I trust that Bob's Red Mill is a quality brand. If I'm looking for red lentils, I will certainly buy this product again.

Outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Jul 15, 2011

I'm a fledgling vegan, and am exploring the wonders of super-nutritious lentils; I have a number of recipes that use the fast-cooking red lentils. They're not always easy to find, but iHerb makes it easy to buy these at a fair price. Bob's Red Mill is a great brand that I will explore more.

very tasty!!

Posted by Reviewer1653382 on Sep 01, 2011

highly recommand this product!!!

Always a yum!

Posted by cot477 on Mar 07, 2012

Curried Lentil Soup is a fave so I tack these on to my iherb supplement order when I need them. The nearest Indian market to me is too far!

great lentils!

Posted by Reviewer2998344 on Jul 03, 2012

These are good! So easy to use.

EXCELLENT

Posted by 5101821255432914460 on Nov 12, 2012

IT'S EXCELLENT. I LOVE IT. IT HELPED ME LOOSE TREMENDOUS WEIGHT.

Healthiest Lentils Are RED

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Apr 23, 2013

I learned on nutritionfacts.org that RED lentils are the healthiest lentils of all the colored lentils. Watch the video about it. It's very interesting. Be sure to soak over night or soak or soak until they sprout before cooking or eating. This increases their nutritional value even more and makes it much easier for your body to digest better.

Cook fast

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Apr 04, 2013

I like red lentils, they cook fast and make a nice addition to vegetarian vegetable soup.

lentil love

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Jul 25, 2013

I love lentils and these are no exception. Good for soups, burgers, and everything else. Beautiful color when cooked, just be gentle with them.