ChildLife, First Defense, 4 fl oz (118.5 ml)

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1361492 on Dec 02, 2006

First off, this exact product was double the price at any local store we went to, so kudos to Iherb. Second, we've gone through two bottles of this and have noticed that the severity and frequency of viral stuff has decreased in our 2 year old as compared to other kids she's around. Seems to really have an impact, especially if doses of other anti-oxidents are given.

Childlife, 1st Defense

Posted by Reviewer1822746 on Mar 23, 2008

This product is safe for infants. It is anti-bacterial as well as anti-viral.

Reduced cold symptoms!

Posted by Reviewer2107632 on Jul 16, 2009

I had my first chance to try this out last week when my 15 month old picked up a cold. I was amazed at how well this helped to reduce her cold symptoms. I got the same cold and was much worse off than she was! I also used the liquid vit. C and echinacea by Childlife. My daughter usually wakes up multiple times in the night with a cold because she can't breathe. The money we spent on this was well worth the price for getting to sleep all night, because the mucus wasn't nearly as thick this time around!

It really improve my kids immunity support after taken it for 2 months +. Worst to buy it & strongly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1969060 on Dec 16, 2010

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1709121 on Nov 14, 2011

Love it. I've noticed big difference in my daughter. Can't live without it, especially during flu season.