good

Posted by vanagelyte on Dec 14, 2013

it was worth buying

OMEGA-3

Posted by Hungarian on Nov 01, 2013

mediocre

Very good

Posted by Rusalka on Oct 29, 2013

This worked very good for my joint pains.

Omega's for less than the cost of a pint of beer!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I must say, for $3.65 this is definitely a great value. The small, individually sealed portions make it easy to take with you anywhere, the taste is mostly lemon, but you will have a hint of a fish flavor... Not a gross amount, but it's there if you have sensitive taste buds. The delivery method used (semi-solid gel) has it's advantages over regular methods, mostly in absorption. Overall, the amount of Omega's in these is not that much compared to traditional gel-caps - The serving size is 2 gels - BUT they do have a complete and balanced profile of fats as opposed to just high EPA/DHA amounts. Would I buy these at regular price? Probably not, but I tend to forget less to take these compared to the gel-caps, maybe because they're kind of fun to eat. These would be a good option for parents who want to supplement their kids with Omegas.

ignore the negative reviews!

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I've been using fish oil for over 23 years. I've tried many brands, so I know a liitle bit about the subject. I wasn't sure what to expect when I received this...the price was so inexpensive that I thought it might be junk. Wrong! The taste was not unpleasant; a bit oily, perhaps, but still a nice lemony flavor. The packaging was excellent. Anyone who wants to take fish oil (and everyone should), but can't swallow "horse pills" would benefit from this. Highly recemmended! Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Nice taste and very good price !

Posted by Debby29 on Apr 22, 2013

good price, too

Zivju eļļa

Posted by effgaa on Mar 30, 2013

Ja gaidi, ka nebūs zivju eļļas smaržas un garšas nemaz, tad maldies. Būs gan. Tiesa, gana neuzkrītoša, ja tā smarža nekaitina, bet tiem, kuriem smarža izraisa nepatīkamas sajūtas, tā liksies pārāk stipra. Kopumā - diezgan labs produkts, kas padara savādāku ikdienas procedūru, uzņemot vērtīgas lietas.

OK

Posted by 5264118470229829463 on Mar 12, 2013

Forgot to read the ingedient label close enough, so I didn't find the ingredients I react to before I received it. My fault. Good price (3.65) when i bought it. Will not buy it again, prefer the fermented cod liver oil from green pastures.

Labai patiko

Posted by 5368362335570046525 on Feb 07, 2013

Labai patiko

Love it!

Posted by 5576253305020163517 on Jan 28, 2013

Great product for those of us who hate to swallow the "Horse Pills". Got a tiny bit of fishy aftertaste, but overall it's great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »