good job masking the fishy taste

Posted by blabla on Sep 12, 2012

The smell of fish is only present once you chew the gummy but then it disappears and there are not fishy repeats afterwards. Iherb's price is great.

High EPA Omega

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

Significant result for the beauty of hair, nails and skin. // Постоянный прием отлично сказывается на ногтях, волосах и коже.

I was so optimistic about this product . . .

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Apr 01, 2012

I was optimistic about this product, because the EPA:DHA ratio is really good. Further, the delivery gel encapsulation seemed excellent, and I actually went to the website of the manufacturer, a respected Swedish pharma firm. Maybe I had a bad batch, but the reason I am giving it a low rating is that there was a very strong fishy repeat from this product. This is the exact opposite of what it claimed. I don't get it. Again, maybe I had a bad batch.

Horrible taste - way too fishy. Even my dogs won't eat it !

Posted by vered999 on Sep 10, 2012

Horrible taste - way too fishy. Even my dogs won't eat it !

Omega's for less than the cost of a pint of beer!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I must say, for $3.65 this is definitely a great value. The small, individually sealed portions make it easy to take with you anywhere, the taste is mostly lemon, but you will have a hint of a fish flavor... Not a gross amount, but it's there if you have sensitive taste buds. The delivery method used (semi-solid gel) has it's advantages over regular methods, mostly in absorption. Overall, the amount of Omega's in these is not that much compared to traditional gel-caps - The serving size is 2 gels - BUT they do have a complete and balanced profile of fats as opposed to just high EPA/DHA amounts. Would I buy these at regular price? Probably not, but I tend to forget less to take these compared to the gel-caps, maybe because they're kind of fun to eat. These would be a good option for parents who want to supplement their kids with Omegas.

Good to chew instead of candy or toffee

Posted by djsoma on Oct 14, 2012

I've been buying lots of these cheap packages. I like the idea of this company trying something different to provide the precious life-affirming Omega 3's for my fatty acid receptors to be utilised in numerous beneficial ways. Chewing the gel matrix where the pre-emulsified EPA and DHA are stored and delivered is much better experience for me than drinking pure liquid and dropping gelatin capsules. These also have gelatin, which hopefully can be substituted with plant/seaweed-based ingredient in the future. I've been eating handfuls of these after learning that the mostly seafood-eating Greenland Eskimo's can get 14g of EPA's a day, so don't be shy about chewing these if you need some extra glow and flow. My partner also likes her fish oil this way, and gets help with her head during ADHD. For our 1,5 and 3,75 years old kids we decided to feed the high DHA version of this product, since their physical brain development is in progress and brain consists some 25% of DHA. I've read several opinions about EPA/DHA ratio and the importance of 3-6-9 fatty acid balance in general, but don't know who to trust so I trust my body to tell me which oils I need and which I should skip.

Good epa/dha ratio!

Posted by 5233191755274400871 on Oct 09, 2012

No aftertaste, good epa/dha ratio! Keep it in cooler!

Tasty and good for the health!

Posted by Reviewer3032294 on Oct 09, 2012

Tasty and good for the health!

Easy To Take!

Posted by 4719985547041028384 on Sep 17, 2012

They are really easy to take. The flavor is nice and no bad fishy aftertaste.

ignore the negative reviews!

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I've been using fish oil for over 23 years. I've tried many brands, so I know a liitle bit about the subject. I wasn't sure what to expect when I received this...the price was so inexpensive that I thought it might be junk. Wrong! The taste was not unpleasant; a bit oily, perhaps, but still a nice lemony flavor. The packaging was excellent. Anyone who wants to take fish oil (and everyone should), but can't swallow "horse pills" would benefit from this. Highly recemmended! Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »