Stopped working

Posted by Reviewer1530118 on Mar 28, 2014

I was quite happy with this deo, it became one of my favorite natural deodorants. But I didn't use it for a month or so, because I wanted to finish another deodorant. And when I resumed using this one, suddenly it didn't work. Any more. It's hard to believe my bacterial flora (or something) would have changed so drastically in this short time, so I guess the active ingredients just degraded or evaporated. Five minutes after applying it and I smell already, almost worse than applying no deodorant. I've used quite a few natural deos and never had this problem of efficacy disappearing (even with very similar products), at least not nearly to this extent.

Good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 31, 2012

Not a miracle, but in fact I like it, because it is not sticky, does not have odor and it is important for me because I don't want that deodorants would mix up with my perfumes. It helps to lock a sweat away indeed. Only one thing that is not super, you will need to rub it in your underarm 10 times up and down, up and down in order to feel that you put some deodorant on you.

Three Stars for Deodorant -No Stars for Anti-perspirant

Posted by Reviewer1055187 on Oct 07, 2010

This is my first review ever on iherb and I have spent thousands on this website. I was moved to write this review because I wore this deodorant called Dry by Nature for the first time today and I do believe that I sweated more than I have in a very long time. I was surprised and not too happy, given I had worn something that was not conducive to sweating. I was disappointed with the non-dry nature of this product but given it is a deodorant and not a real anti-perspirant (nor does it advertise as such but the name is a tad bit misleading) - I decided not to completely pan it. Bottom line: if you are looking for a nice natural deodorant by all means buy it but an anti-perspirant of any kind it is not.

Really, really good

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I was concerned about the toxic chemicals often found in deodorants, and decided to try this. I was not expecting much. Moreover, I first used in the the harshest of environments: a week-long trip to Orlando, which was unbearably hot. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It worked very well. The scent is pleasant and light. It isn't greasy and doesn't stain clothed. Excellent! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

I really like this product

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

lasts a pretty long time.

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Mar 11, 2013

very good deodorant! keeps my pits dry and it's fragrance free, so i can wear whatever perfume or body lotion i please.not strong enough if you sweat alot.

Not sure...

Posted by MentaPiperita on Nov 14, 2013

I'm on the fence with this one... It was OK at first, it seemed to work very well, but then it stopped working. I can't use it during summer, and I don't think a deodorant you can only use when you don't sweat is very useful... If only it'd kept working like the first weeks... It was quite sticky too, which wasn't very pleasant.

Déodorant qui fait son job

Posted by 4928305707693325712 on Jan 25, 2014

Une petit bémol pour l'odeur et la durée :/

I didn't understand it

Posted by belkamnr on Jan 24, 2013

So. This deodorant without any smell. Works normal, but no good

Unscented

Posted by Reviewer3056904 on Mar 30, 2013

Reasonably effective but would prefer if it had some fragrance ( I can't smell anything)