• iHerb Note: Dr. Best uses Benfotiamine manufactured by Hamari of Japan. Click here to see a "sample" of a certificate of analysis
  • Customer Ratings

Thnks for this product!

Posted by 5500086702390670586 on Mar 26, 2015

Helping correct neurons & support several body systems!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1868380 on Jul 19, 2014

Good and cheap, works well. Thank you iherb!

buen producto

Posted by 4743040714636949331 on Jul 02, 2014

esta vitamina ha mejorado los dolores musculares que venia padeciendo y mis niveles de azucar en sangre

No benefits - didn't finish bottle, no reason to buy again

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 28, 2013

This has been around a while and is also proven effective by science. I found it much nicer to take than Allithiamine (which was a never-ending garlic nightmare - and I love garlic). I like the 80mg option but would prefer less. Small and easy to swallow - but, being small, they're too fiddly to pull apart and break. I dislike the silicon dioxide and personally didn't notice any additional benefits over stock standard B1. I didn't finish the bottle and have no reason to buy it again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1983543 on Mar 06, 2012

Give this to my son - his mood is much better when he has it.

Reason of choice

Posted by Reviewer3252874 on Mar 01, 2012

Still I don't know how my choice of product works on my health. Yet, one of Japanese doctors wrote papers about the good effects of benfotiamine on preventing from cancers. This is the reason why I pick the product.

Benfotiamine

Posted by Reviewer2750263 on Feb 20, 2012

I purchased a jar of 120 capsuls of 150 mg of this synthetic B vitamine, because of its value as an energy supplier. I can now perform more heavy physical projects without fatigue.

no pain in joints

Posted by Reviewer1808614 on Jan 26, 2012

I am not quite sure that benfotiamine helps, but have not pain in this winter time. Take it reguraly.

Benfotiamine is fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jan 05, 2012

I stumbled upon Benfotiamine some months ago and I find it fantastic for blood sugar control and removal of neuropathy (I am a type 2 diabetic). I had the 150 strength and also higher but my wife wanted the lower strength as she needs low dose everything and it has proven a winner again. If you are diabetic or have neuropathy for any reason then you MUST use Benfotiamine. Couple with Apple Cider Vinegar capsules, Blood Sugar, Cinnamon, Taurine, Gymnema Sylvestre, Bitter Melon, Total Balance multi-vitamin and COQ10 and you have the magic cure.

Doctor's Best, Benfotiamine, 80 mg, 120 Veggie Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on May 31, 2011

Benfotiamine has been reported to be more bioavailable than thiamine, owing to its lipid-solubility, and while thiamine has antiglycation effects, as a water-soluble form of the vitamin B1 it cannot enter fatty tissues. A new study reported on the ability of thiamine and benfotiamine to reduce protein damage caused by glycation, oxidation, and nitration.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »