wont buy again

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Maybe product not for me, i ate only one cap, and all day was nervous, angry without a reason.

Not for me. Headaches

Posted by odereviews on Jun 01, 2013

This gave mild headaches at night. It might boost my mood slightly, but the headaches just ain’t worth it. I take B-12 vitamin for the “brain boost” instead.

One of the best

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

this is one of the best supplements I've ever found. I would gladly pay double what Iherb is charging. Since using twice per day (several months now) I'm definitely sharper mentally. The fog of depression has lifted and I'm a lot more confident and verbal than I was. It took about two weeks to feel the effects, and it was a subtle and gradual change. I used in combuination with a vinpocetine supplement, and I think the effects are attributable to both.I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Did not feel good

Posted by juniper on Feb 18, 2013

I didn't feel ok using this product.

Good

Posted by 4836145360367001505 on Jan 28, 2013

Good

warning

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jan 19, 2013

THINS BLOOD on higher dosage.

Already feel smarter

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Dec 21, 2012

amazing stuff...works wonders!

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Dec 11, 2012

need to try it longer

Right on top..

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 09, 2012

I feel that these brain enhancers really do help me stay focused and to insure that I'm doing good things to maintain good mental ablilties.

Very nice!