• Reviews | English

Healing with natural ingredients!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It's a small jar, but a little goes a long way, because it is so concentrated. Excellent natural ingredients, recommended for cloth diapers. Only objection is smell, has a bit too much lavender in it, but I guess is is essential for the antimicrobial properties. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Awesome

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 27, 2013

The smell isnt herbal like what other reviewers might have described, instead it smell lavender in my opinion. And yes indeed, checking the ingredients, lavender is in. It smells good no doubt! I havent use it as a first aid but for rashes, yes! I have tried it on heat rash and it works. As for yeast infection, not really. It may need tropical anti fungal cream. I used it every diaper change to prevent heat rash as Singapore's weather is really humid. My boy tends to sweat alot and the band of his diapers tends to get really wet, leading to rashes. Poor boy. I would recommend for every one. Gentle n mild. For more serious cases of rashes, I guess not. Take off one star. Anw this is really cheap. Singapore selling it at SGD 34.90 but i bought it here at only SGD 12!! Less than half the price! Awesome!

Excellent for baby bottom and not only!

Posted by sonlyk on Jul 07, 2012

I have bought this baby bottom balm for my son when he was still in diapers. It was excellent for the rash and it had a perfect smell. I still use it as first aid for all the family. It is very good on dry skin during winter time. Also used on burned skin and it was very helpful better than oitments for burning. During summer time I put it in the freezer and it is great for sun burn too. It might seem expensive but I still use it after more than 2 years. Each time you use a small amount and it lasts. So at the end it is really cheap. I now buy it as a present to new mummies. A really one must have for the new baby and the whole family.

Wouldn't Use anything Else

Posted by Reviewer1905012 on Jul 04, 2011

My Baby has really sensitive skin and it has been a challenge to find something that would sooth her irritated skin and not cause further irritation. Angel Baby Bottom Balm is miracle salve that heals and soothes at the same time. We use cloth diapers and there aren't very many products that are cloth diaper safe. This one works wonderfully with cloth and it smells wonderful. I don't think that this is technically a barrier cream like everyone keeps telling me to use, but with frequent diaper changes, we don't use a barrier cream. We just use Angel Baby. With an especially bad rash, this salve clears it up sometimes overnight. We use it with every diaper change and recommend it for anyone whether they use cloth or disposable. You won't go wrong. It is also great for use on other minor skin irritations.

meh

Posted by 4727646042929966171 on Jun 07, 2015

The ingredient list seems really good, but it didn't work for our baby. We were using LüSa organics booty balm that we were given as a gift, but iHerb doesn't carry it and this seemed similar. Not close enough apparently... I later ordered the Badger Company Diaper Cream from iHerb and that cleared it right up.

First aid in a jar!

Posted by Reviewer1158084 on Dec 29, 2011

Great product. Worked really well and very fast on my 5 months old son's eczema and cradle cap. I like the fact that it is 100% from organic herbs and plans, which makes it very safe for every day use.

A must have!!

Posted by Reviewer2153145 on Dec 13, 2011

Small jar...but a vary small amount is needed! Excellent on diaper rash, doesn't hurt like regular diaper rash cream. Works great on booboos. I have even used it on my dog to stop itching due to hot spot! Best product ever!

Great for babies and adults too

Posted by SummerShopper on Mar 15, 2016

I got this during the last trimester in preperation of the arrival of the little one. During pregnancy I did not dare to use much creams on myself, but I used this on some ecezma flareups as I figured it should be ok since it's ok for baby. I also applied this cream on my pregnancy herrmoroids too. Using for my LO one in conjunction with Aquaphor as a diaper cream. It smells really great. The texture is smooth and light, not sticky and not creamy. The only beef I have is that it is packaged as a dip in tub, I would prefer a squeeze tube for better hygeine purposes. It may not be so convenient or hygenic when you need to change a messy diaper and you find you need to double dip. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2829962 on Jan 04, 2012

I use this regularly on my son in lieu of diaper rash creams with zinc oxide. It's great for babies in cloth diapers.

Excellent balm for baby, Calming scent for mummy

Posted by JayTee on Jan 14, 2014

This worked wonders with my baby's rashes and eczema. Her diaper rashes that have existed for almost a week, nearly disappeared totally overnight with the first use. The scent really helped, and let me tell you why: If you were a mum with a poor itchy bothered baby, by the end of one week you'd have frazzled nerves. The lavender-ish scent really calms you down while it helps heal the baby's skin. My baby is not scratching much now. I'm getting a second bottle to bring EVERYWHERE.