• Customer Ratings

All natural and does a wonderful job at keeping my baby's bottom smooth and sore-free!

Posted by 5364698044247189572 on May 01, 2014

The bottom balm is all natural, non-toxic and my baby, who has sensitive skin, has never reacted to this product. I have used it when my baby's bottom has shown the slitest redness, and the bottom balm helps the skin find it's natural balance again within hours. Its soothing and healing properties should be enough for any parent to want to use such a wonderful and natural product on their precious baby's bottom. I have used other products in this series as well and can't speak highly enough about them! Thank you Iherb for having this product line!!

smells nice

Posted by 5730580631634245251 on Apr 24, 2014

my baby thinks its a toy. he loves playing with it! hahaha

Such a heavenly gift to moms and babies!!!!!!

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 17, 2014

It really works on the diaper rash & ezcema as what other reviews said!!! To make it short, even it's a small jar, the price is totally worth it because you don't need to look for other brands! Also checked that the ingredients are oh so organic & natural, not just use for baby bottoms, wherever you want to ease the itch works. *if you like my review, don't forget to click my username to see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

wonderful on big kids too

Posted by 5149478461188152457 on Apr 09, 2014

I have recently had a bad bout of gastro, so things were stinging and really not feeling very good. I used the baby balm on myself and yes! it was soothing straight away, and is feeling much, much better the next day. I am tempted to try this next time I get chafing from sweating too. fantastic product

good

Posted by 4641835143288369259 on Apr 07, 2014

非常好用

Posted by 5292042741631025744 on Mar 31, 2014

从孩子出生就一直使用这个牌子的护臀膏,效果很好,也很容易涂抹,最主要成分安全放心,买了很多

recommendation

Posted by 5388576906347618178 on Mar 18, 2014

hope it will take good effects

I haven't used it yet.

Posted by 5552280073005522471 on Feb 16, 2014

but, everyone says it's good. Hope this works for my baby, too.

well

Posted by 5314624452409994701 on Jan 18, 2014

well

Excellent balm for baby, Calming scent for mummy

Posted by JayTee on Jan 14, 2014

This worked wonders with my baby's rashes and eczema. Her diaper rashes that have existed for almost a week, nearly disappeared totally overnight with the first use. The scent really helped, and let me tell you why: If you were a mum with a poor itchy bothered baby, by the end of one week you'd have frazzled nerves. The lavender-ish scent really calms you down while it helps heal the baby's skin. My baby is not scratching much now. I'm getting a second bottle to bring EVERYWHERE.