• Reviews | English

Nothin But the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1329410 on Oct 22, 2016

This Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm is truly a balm to my grandsons lil bottom. We have tried other products and nothing works as well as this. A very little goes a long way so the bottle lasts for months... he is 10 mo. old now and we just opened our second bottle.

Really works

Posted by 4980348373697109132 on Oct 22, 2016

Been using on daughter from birth. She's now three. Has had bad diaper rash only once. Continues to help with any irritation or rashes, even those on face. Smells fresh, mostly like mild tea tree oil. Lasts a while too.

很好用 multi-purpose baby balm

Posted by 5740773949940651887 on Oct 29, 2016

氣味天然,質地薄,易塗抹 Baby有時皮膚敏感, 或汗疹,輕微抓傷,塗了這個膏很快就好了。 所以我會買兩樽,一樽塗屁屁,一樽塗身體 日常換完尿片,我都是用這bottom balm塗屁股,及尿片邊位,這樣不易磨損到baby皮膚 iherb的價格也是很實惠!

for baby

Posted by 5762674689581075370 on Nov 01, 2016

Good for baby

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by 4808292806154816828 on Nov 06, 2016

LOVE IT! Just ordered another one. The smell is so herby and calming and the texture is oily and just lovely. My babies love it, seems like it soothes their irritations beautifully. I will happily use it on myself too!

Purchased the full size after finishing trial size

Posted by LovingLife85 on Nov 27, 2016

I originally planned on making diaper cream for my baby but then I fell in love with this. I got to try the Earth Mama Baby balm as part of a gift set and fell in love with it. The balm has awesome ingredients and I love how it smells. I always put it on after my baby has had his bath.

Love it

Posted by 4814797642413653038 on Dec 05, 2016

Smells heavenly I actually like to rub this on my baby's body and scalp after he takes a bath..

Worth Buy

Posted by 4658371740478237188 on Aug 19, 2016

Good! Nice smell

Loved

Posted by 5357293352218506160 on Jul 21, 2014

Fantastic product, nice smell, soft, organic, free texture toxic substances, loved

Wished I have bought it at day 1

Posted by 5193679519971199913 on Aug 10, 2014

My baby girl had nappy rash when she is 4 weeks old. It didn't seems get better when I was using brand X. My friend then gave me a bottle of Earth Mama Bottom Balm and after using it for a day the nappy rash reduces. Since then I have been using it on my baby everyday. It's both easy to apply and wash away. The price at iherb is also cheaper than baby fair. I recommended to a friend and she likes this product too!