• Customer Ratings

A life saver

Posted by WonderfulReverie on May 06, 2014

Works wonderfully at healing any redness anywhere. I've been using this faithfully since my baby was a newborn and that was over a year ago. I'm on my 5th jar!

Love it!

Posted by Upsid3down on Jul 30, 2015

Love the herbal smell of the balm and appears to be working well as a moisturizer and to prevent diaper rash. The Consistency makes it easy to apply, which is great. Ingredients seem fantastic too.

Amazing Product

Posted by 4697539491383752046 on Aug 05, 2015

I am absolutely in love with this balm! Makes baby skin soft and hydrates it perfectly. The scent is amazing as well. I am definitely recommending it!

Perfect!

Posted by 5127435747976256459 on Dec 11, 2015

Perfect

Excellent product!

Posted by 4792730282986537444 on Dec 12, 2015

Is an excellent product!! The best ever and i would strongly recommend to all.. Must try this!!

No rushes any more!

Posted by kristam on Jun 27, 2014

Spreads easily on baby bottom , has a gentle smell and it is actually working! No rushes any more!

baby has allergy

Posted by 5521731310772436222 on Jul 05, 2014

my baby does not tollerate this balm, but I like it and use it when I have skin problems

I like this the most

Posted by 4886408293126751116 on Jan 19, 2016

This is the best bottom balm I have ever used so far

works great

Posted by Reviewer3003383 on Jan 20, 2016

Very good for diaper rash, I sometimes put this on first, followed by a heavier cream if the rash is bad; some food sensitivities caused a bad rash from his stools.

As a new mum, you have to buy this!

Posted by evilmew on May 13, 2014

The smell is superb and it fix every little bumps like my toddler had since day 1 we used this as diaper cream. it clears up the butt rash almost immediately. one diaper change later and you will see the difference. i use it on his mosquito bites and little rashes he get from the heat here in Singapore. The lavender smell of this balm makes your room smells good and calm your baby down. I even use this on the burnts i got from baking and it clears up the redness very well. i have never look back or even try another product after getting my first bottle. i am on my 8-9th bottle now as i typing this.