Earth Mama Angel Baby, Shampoo & Body Wash, Natural Orange Vanilla, 5.3 fl oz (160 ml)

Best shampoo for my baby

Posted by Reviewer1373850 From Bulgaria on Jan 31, 2010

I was searching long time for thish sampoo and body wash, now we are happy to have it.

Amazig

Posted by Reviewer1091582 From Turkey on Mar 01, 2010

This products give everyting it promissed.I and my baby really loved it. I would like to see all product line of this brand ( earth and mama angel) in iherb.

MY FAVORITE!!

Posted by Reviewer2666004 From Utah on Apr 05, 2010

Love this stuff. Smells great and one squirt will cover my baby 18 months from head to toe! Does not leave a film in the bath tub and love that it is all natural.

So Soft

Posted by Reviewer2721450 on Jun 30, 2010

This product rates really highly on the Skin Deep website so I bought it for my daughter. It smells wonderful and feels very smooth when I use it on her skin. I love that it comes in a pump, so it lasts much longer. Would definitely recommend this.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2757786 From New York on Jul 26, 2010

Smells nice, lathers well, and it's the completely safe and natural for my baby.