good

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Jan 09, 2016

well is very good naturl.usda but doesent feel any effect with it.. and is expensive .. but is really good quality

Inspiring

Posted by 4931684319032795118 on Dec 18, 2013

An inspiring and beautiful product, I feel immediately at peace in joy with this tincture. Thank you

Review

Posted by 5344951342705282571 on Nov 25, 2013

Great product

Great for Stress, Anxiety, Insomnia, Irritability, and Restlessness

Posted by rabbit on Aug 30, 2012

I have been searching for something that will help me reduce daily stress, anxiety, irritability, and restlessness. This Passion Flower extract does all that and more. It has also helped with my insomnia. I keep this next to my bed so that whenever I wake up in the middle of the night, I drop a few dropper's-full underneath my tongue. Within five minutes of taking this, I am feeling calm again and can fall right back asleep. I also keep a bottle in my purse. When I use it during the day it doesn't make me sleepy or drowsy and I am able to function just fine. I simply feel calm and can go about my daily routine feeling more at ease. When you use the sublingual method (under the tongue), it can burn a little because of the alcohol, but that goes away after a while. I do it that way because it works faster. I wish there were an alcohol-free version. I have to use more than the recommended dose in order to notice anything, but this definitely gives me a much better feeling than California Poppy or Damiana, which both seemed to come with withdrawal symptoms. This is definitely a must-have item during the stressful winter holidays, during big events, or while shopping in a Wal-Mart store.

Very effective

Posted by Vilacha on Apr 02, 2012

I use it for anxiety in my attempt to quite smoking and it works pretty well... Makes you a bit drowsy sometimes, so take care if you're planning to drive your car.

mind relaxation

Posted by Reviewer1576563 on Feb 23, 2011

great for safe relief of anxiety and helpful for sleep.

Helps me fall asleep

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Nov 08, 2010

I use this occasionally when I'm stressed and likely to have a hard time falling asleep, and it relaxes me and gets me to sleep pretty quickly.

Awesome for a stressful day

Posted by Reviewer2800958 on Feb 21, 2010

I can take a little of this in water early in the day and feel calm even when my toddler is screaming in the store. LOVE it.

Great for stress

Posted by Reviewer2523062 on Feb 09, 2010

Bought this from a recommendation from Dr. Oz, it really does work on stress. Not as good as the REscue Remedy though.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1861916 on Feb 04, 2010

I expected it to be a little more potent being an extract, but the dose reads 15-30 drops and I tried 20 the first time. Times after that I have tried the higher end of the range it seems to suffice. I tried the tea from the dried parts the past and the taste was overwhelming. Although this has a similar taste, mixed with a tiny bit of hot water and its an earthy flavor but more pleasant than anything. I put a drop of honey in with it and its delicious. The bottle and dropper are nice glass. It definitely relaxes my muscles, I feel very 'heavy' after I've taken the higher dose and I sleep like a baby!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »