Lifesaver

Posted by 5580679851125980916 on Oct 07, 2012

I take pasta sauce bottles and boil water ten fill a half an inch of nettle on the bottom. I let them sit in the fridge overnight and then strain and drink them. They really help with adrenal fatigue.

Nettle, Stinging Leaf

Posted by 4771155937321603569 on Jun 20, 2012

The delivery was incredibly fast and I was pleasantly surprised to find it packaged exceptionally well and that it tasted delicious too. I will let you know if it helps to ease my suffering from seasonal allergies. My daughter has arthritis, so I gave her half. You will hear from me if it works. Thank you so much for carrying this. I will definitely order from you again.

Great!

Posted by 4785094695232286440 on Aug 25, 2012

I love this product. It's clean and have a lovely smell. I drink two cups of tea every day, and my joints are much better. iHerb.com sells this for a nice prize, and it's really good quality!

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Dec 26, 2012

I love this tea, organic, good taste, an lots of it for the prise. Its a win!

Birthing preparation

Posted by MissGreen on May 02, 2014

I drink a mixture of nettle/raspberry leaf tea in preparation for birth. This tea has got a very slight bitter taste, reminds me of black tea. But pleasant. You can drink it hot or cold. I usually make a bigger batch. I only recently found out how many minerals some teas contain. Great! Plus, this is organic which I believe is extra important during pregnancy. This is a HUGE bag, will last long, and is much more economic than the pregnancy teas that come in tea bags.

Awesome

Posted by 5450422080887372693 on Nov 20, 2015

This herb this amazing!! Using this herb stablized my husband's Stage 4 lung cancer. This herbs have proven that Cancer can be cured. It is better than taking the Chemo theraphy. I uses it also.

Daily nettle tea for iron

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015

I make an infusion with nettle - leave it overnight for the nutrients (mainly iron for me) to come out and drink it with half a cup of boiled water several times during the day for a natural source of iron.

mild, earthy flavor...excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1665617 on Apr 10, 2014

This product makes an excellent substitute for parsley flakes in salads, cooked foods, soups, or added to any dish. I'm not fond of over-powering parsley, so the nettle provides excellent anti-inflammatory and endocrine health benefits with a more refined, subtle flavoring...and the benefit of added 'greens'.

Really helpful with skin disorders and allergies

Posted by 5509014667136964241 on Dec 12, 2015

I bought this for my child who doesn't like meat and has atopic skin and many allergies, all the rashes start to diminish when he took 1 cup of this tea (2 tbps of nettle per 2c water - brewed and let it sit for 2 hours) for 2 days in a row. We drink this tea until summer comes and he can run around with short sleeves.

Nettle tea

Posted by Reviewer2436167 on Mar 13, 2012

Silicon and iron in a cup of nice tea.