Frontier Natural Products, Organic Powdered Chaste Tree Berries, 16 oz (453 g)

The dark horse...:)

Posted by 5207613250166143181 on Jan 16, 2014

It hasn't been long enough, so I don't know if it helps. I had it before in pills ( different manufacturer ) and they really made my periode regular after 26 years of getting it at 35-43 days if at all. But I don't think the information is correct - to make a tea of it. It is such a fine powder, finer than cocoa powder, there is no way you can soak it, goes through every kind of filter. Plus, as it is a herb, I don't think it's very clever to kill its agents with the hot water. But noone was able to give me correct information on how to use it, I even wrote to Frontier Products help desk but they had no idea and didn't want to help either. So, I think you should eat it mixed into yoghurts, tea wit honey etc. The emphasis is on the HONEY as the powder is intensely bitter and irritates your throat. It's not unbearable though. Oh and it doesn't dissolve in cold drinks, don't even bother...

chaste tree berries

Posted by Reviewer2158113 From Texas on Nov 06, 2011

Received exactly as I expected per the description. Evidently does not have bad taste, as I am able to give to donkey every day without a problem. I am hoping it will do the trick for Cushings Disease so that I do not have to put him on Pergolide.

Frontier Natural Products - Chaste Tree Berries

Posted by Reviewer1331627 From Maine on Nov 12, 2011

I use this daily for my Horse's health.

norway

Posted by Reviewer1870759 From Norway on Jan 23, 2012

Taste is ok, waiting to see the effect for hormone balance. To early to say

Chaste Tree Berries for Cushing Horses

Posted by 4786436665840695781 on May 14, 2012

At this time, I haven't seen a change in the mare but the product needs more time as it has with horses belonging to my friends where it has made a great deal of difference. I will update as soon as I see a difference.