Like it better than the original

Posted by Reviewer1742806 on Oct 19, 2009

Better than SAMBUCOL.. which is the original elderberry syrup that was actually used in the influenza trials.. better ingredients and seems much more potent.. With sambucol I would have to dose about 4 times a day at the beginning of cold/flu and then nip it in the bud. With this 1 maybe 2 teaspoons is all I need. Great and potent!

Work like a charm! Not for everyone though

Posted by Reviewer3075406 on Nov 11, 2012

It works very well on me after taking it for couple days. However, it doesn't work on my husband at all and he still gets sick and didn't cure his allergy symptoms. I think the Elderberry effectiveness depends Highly on body nature case by case. I still give it 5 stars because I haven't got sick since I started taking this herb supplement.

Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Nov 16, 2014

This is one of the best ways to get immune support. Just a teaspoon each morning helps keep colds and flu away!

The best booster!

Posted by 5215920163649736251 on Apr 27, 2015

The Black Elderberry Syrup is an excellent "immune" booster. Whenever I feel a cold coming on I grab my bottle of Gaia Black Elderberry Syrup and withing a couple of days, I'm good to go.

gala herbs rapid relief black

Posted by Reviewer1802917 on Apr 02, 2010

so far so good. just started taking it

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer2655199 on May 10, 2010

Taste very good and get fast results. At the first symptom of cold/flu we (2 adults/2 kids) take it twice a day for a fast recovery. If one of us got the virus 1st, the rest of us take it 2xday to prevent getting sick and it works.

Kicks virus booty

Posted by Reviewer3017750 on Oct 16, 2010

Gaia brand Elderberry will show you the milligrams for the effective ingredients on the label unlike others I have seen that just claim to be strong. If you catch yourself at first sign of illness (I take 1 tsp a day every day but you can wait till you get sick) it is best for avoiding getting totally sick. The tiny spikes on viruses called hemagglutinin get deactivated by active ingredients in elderberries. If they can't spike the cells, then the virus is useless for getting us ill. When I first tried this I was in the middle of a mess of a cold-loads of sneezing, coughing, and gunk making. I doubled my dose and thought I was miraculously pretty fast so I stopped. Bad choice. So if you are already sick-I believe that viral replication is in full swing, you have to stick with it longer. I follow the label for treating my child and we haven't had to go through all the bouts of colds and flu our friends have for the last year. We used to get everyone's colds. This week we got the tiniest hint of cold coming on while someone sick exposing us at every turn of going out in public the days before and this week too. I doubled my elderberry dose and began my child's dose. She had one day of being tired after the day of slight sinus congestion! That is it! I would love to make it myself but I do not know yet how to make it this concentrated. No one has been able yet to tell me the mg of active ingredients in their homemade brew yet.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3072712 on Dec 22, 2010

Flavor is good. Seems to work well.

Instant relief

Posted by Reviewer1630681 on Mar 31, 2011

Instant cough relief.

Gaia Herbs, Rapid Relief Black Elderberry Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2557646 on May 19, 2011

Excellent experience with iHerb. Delivery was on time and the product was in perfect condition. My family and I started taking the Gaia Herbs Rapid Relief Black Elderberry Syrup last winter, after my 4 year old daughter got bronchial pneumonia. I wanted to give her something natural to help restore her lung function and boost her immune system and found this product on the net. It helped us all greatly and we barely had more than a sniffle between us for the rest of winter. If you normally suffer from many colds and flus during the winter months this product will definitely keep them to a minimum. The iHerb bulk order option is great too. Thanks iHerb! Lynne Williams, Western Australia.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »