Like it better than the original

Posted by Reviewer1742806 on Oct 19, 2009

Better than SAMBUCOL.. which is the original elderberry syrup that was actually used in the influenza trials.. better ingredients and seems much more potent.. With sambucol I would have to dose about 4 times a day at the beginning of cold/flu and then nip it in the bud. With this 1 maybe 2 teaspoons is all I need. Great and potent!

Work like a charm! Not for everyone though

Posted by Reviewer3075406 on Nov 11, 2012

It works very well on me after taking it for couple days. However, it doesn't work on my husband at all and he still gets sick and didn't cure his allergy symptoms. I think the Elderberry effectiveness depends Highly on body nature case by case. I still give it 5 stars because I haven't got sick since I started taking this herb supplement.

my 3 year old takes this.

Posted by Reviewer2426904 on Dec 14, 2011

It did not help in any way. Waste of money. did not protect immune system. ended up with same symptoms before taking this.

Gaia Herbs, Rapid Relief Black Elderberry Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2557646 on May 19, 2011

Excellent experience with iHerb. Delivery was on time and the product was in perfect condition. My family and I started taking the Gaia Herbs Rapid Relief Black Elderberry Syrup last winter, after my 4 year old daughter got bronchial pneumonia. I wanted to give her something natural to help restore her lung function and boost her immune system and found this product on the net. It helped us all greatly and we barely had more than a sniffle between us for the rest of winter. If you normally suffer from many colds and flus during the winter months this product will definitely keep them to a minimum. The iHerb bulk order option is great too. Thanks iHerb! Lynne Williams, Western Australia.

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer2655199 on May 10, 2010

Taste very good and get fast results. At the first symptom of cold/flu we (2 adults/2 kids) take it twice a day for a fast recovery. If one of us got the virus 1st, the rest of us take it 2xday to prevent getting sick and it works.

The best booster!

Posted by 5215920163649736251 on Apr 27, 2015

The Black Elderberry Syrup is an excellent "immune" booster. Whenever I feel a cold coming on I grab my bottle of Gaia Black Elderberry Syrup and withing a couple of days, I'm good to go.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2818970 on Jun 21, 2011

This is so good for my kids - got them well so fast, i even check the bottle twice to see if there's any chemicals in it! Its completely natural n i let my kids hv it daily 1/2 a tsp for health maintenance. They hv never been healthier n they look forward to their daily dose!

gala herbs rapid relief black

Posted by Reviewer1802917 on Apr 02, 2010

so far so good. just started taking it

daily for my daughter

Posted by 4650163188145578243 on Jul 10, 2016

I almost prepared this on a daily basis (~5times a week). I made concoction of sambucus, olive leaf extract, and echinacea drop, and served this in the morning to my 5 year yytyold. I have been doing this since she was much smaller and I noticed her immune does improved. Last time I tried grapefruit seed extract instead of olive leaf extract and I find that olive leaf extracts seems to works Better in the concoction. Reason is my girl first symptom (flu, sore throat etc) will heal faster with this formula as compared to the old one. Of course I occasionally also gave her Manuka honey and propolis which is very good for sore throat and 1st symptom of cough. I myself will take the same formula but double the volume when I have the 1st symptom too and it works.5(

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2265245 on Jul 13, 2012

Whenever my 2.5 year old daughter is about to get sick I give this to her and it seems to work. When she was sick with a cold a couple of months ago, I gave her 2 tsp a day and the cold only lasted one week. So far this year she was only sick once. She wouldn't take anything else (garlic extract, oregano oil, oldve leaf extract) because of strong taste. This is the only thing she'll take because it is sweet!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »