review

Posted by 4828906463747540179 on Aug 27, 2014

great product!

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

good

Very good conditioner without parabens and sls

Posted by 4921415125131860211 on May 31, 2014

Very good conditioner without parabens and sls. My hair has natural color, dry ends and oily roots. I use this conditioner with the same shampoo and it works fine for me. It (or the same shampoo) makes a little volume (I have long bob haircut) and really prevents electrification. Apply only on the ends.

Fine product

Posted by Springfever on Apr 24, 2014

A friend of mine recommended this brand to me and I tried this type of coditioner. At first time, I thought the scent is not really good but after I get used to it, I have no problem with it now. I haven't used this for a long time so I cannot tell it works yet. It seems fine product so far.

Good value for the money, already bought a second one

Posted by Flicka on Mar 12, 2014

I have naturally curly hair and I need conditioners with smoothing and hydrating abilities. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. It's affordable, it detangles my hair quickly and as far as I understand it does not contain silicones. My scalp is very sensitive and this didn't irritate it at all. I wonder why the product is shimmery though, contains some kind of glitter.

Love it

Posted by 5525953007483305701 on Jan 21, 2014

My friend gave me samples of several Giovanni shampoos and conditioners. After trying the all out the magnetic line was my favorite. My curly/wavy hair feels soft, smooth, and shinny after use.

Not good for sensitive skin/systems

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013

Found this to be a very heavy conditioner and not at all what I was looking for. Ingredients were not a good match for my scalp or hair. I also bought the shampoo and continued to use it without the conditioner, only to find that it either caused or was contributing to a new skin condition that did not start to go away until I stopped using it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Aún no lo he probado

Posted by Reviewer1425421 on Sep 23, 2013

No puedo opinar... No lo he podido probar aún!

Love it!

Posted by TeriSatori on Aug 09, 2013

Feels great

Giovanni conditioner

Posted by karishma on Jul 12, 2013

This conditioner made my hair limp, I had to stop using it.