• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Great product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 08, 2016

It really works. Expensive, but i trust it. Gives more energy and well-being.

Energy!

Posted by 5688431299396941972 on Apr 07, 2016

This helps me a lot with my fatigue, it gives me my energy back. Helps with fibromyalgia pain as well.

Buen producto

Posted by Elemire on Mar 30, 2016

Q10 activa, (Ubiquinol),aprovechable. La pastilla es más bien pequeñita y fácil de ingerir. Buena relación calidad precio.

shipment information misleading , delivery only to German customs!

Posted by 5581974938970616342 on Dec 07, 2015

Achtung Liegerung nur bis Zoll!! Nur Selbstabholer oder 28,50€ extra

Very good product

Posted by 5329373331790004729 on May 21, 2015

Тhis is a product that works for me. I recommend it to all my friends.

Sherryl.. Western Australia

Posted by 5451635385314644146 on Apr 28, 2015

I've been using Ubiquinol from Kaneka & have purchased from iHerb for 7yrs. Having read research from some clinicians whom I hold in professional regard & the results of the use of Ubiquinol in some clinical practices world wide, I have personally concluded that the use of Ubiquinol, in this form, is a necessity in the current pharmaceutical climate. As well, it's clinically demonstrated effects on lowering B/P, improving damaged heart muscle & other general effects & antioxidant properties makes it a very useful supplement. I have personally noticed it's effects of alleviating & reversing immobilizing muscle pain. Although the muscle pain has been gone for some time I will not be ceasing my Ubiquinol by Kaneka. Also, the delivery by DHL from the US to Australia only takes 3-4dys from the time of ordering. I won't be leaving iHerb either.

Useful product

Posted by Reviewer2967884 on Jan 09, 2015

I like this product very much. It is not the cheapest one but it contains the Q10 co-enzim in an ideal chemical bond. It gives extra energy to me.

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from oxidized form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, it might be worthy to invest into this product despite this form is generally more expensive. I love this brand and the price for this product is great on this site especially considering this is a Kaneka Q10, can't recommend enough!

Works well, no side effects

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 29, 2014

I switched from the same brand's regular CoQ10 and I think this works a little better

user friendly

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Oct 24, 2014

Me and my wife use this product.A form of co Q 10 our bodies can use.As we are in our 60's