Great!

Posted by Reviewer1581616 on Mar 08, 2011

I take this with chromium picolinate at breakfast and dinner time. It helps keep my blood sugars down.

Husband likes this

Posted by Reviewer2698167 on Jan 24, 2011

My husband likes this brand and has been using several years

Here's hoping....

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Dec 16, 2010

Not sure if it's working yet.... I'm prediabetic and trying to avoid full diabetes. Reading other people's reviews of CinnaBetic made me expect to see a significant lowering of my blood sugar readings. However, my b/s levels have increased this last week, despite eating much fewer carbs AND taking CinnaBetic (among other things). I've gone from an average fasting b/s level of 119 to 130! Something's not right, that's for sure! I've now had a hospital blood test and am waiting for results. I don't put any of this down to CinnaBetic and will continue to take it in the meantime.

Hero Nutritional Products, CinnaBetic II, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Sep 20, 2010

Great!^^

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2052358 on Jun 28, 2010

I'm pre-diabetic have been taking this ever since the diagnosis to help control my blood sugar along w/diet changes and it's been working great. After doing research this is the best and safest way to take this form of cinnamon for the purpose of blood sugar control.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1333366 on Jun 23, 2010

This is the first time I have used this product and haven't taken it for a full month yet. That is why I didn't give it 5 stars right away. It appears to be more potent than a previous cinnamon supplement I had been taking and you only need to take it 2x daily. This is much more convenient. I will take it a while longer before I make up my mind.

CinnaBetic II

Posted by Reviewer1236955 on Jan 05, 2009

I was extremely pleased with this product, as it gave me no digestive upset or heartburn. I have had a small drop in my blood glucose level in the two weeks that I have been on CinnaBetic. I anticipate a more significant lowering as I stay on it.

Insulin resistance

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Dec 30, 2008

I am using this to heal blood sugar issues. This is a great potency.

CinnaBetic II

Posted by Reviewer2734658 on Nov 15, 2008

satisfied, good product

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2209797 on Oct 29, 2008

I recommended to a person with diabetes, and this is helping to control glucose levels. He is also feeling much better, with more energy. Highly recommend!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »