Like it!

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on May 03, 2016

Can be a cheap protein source that can be mixed with one of the extremely sweet, much more expensive brands (like Vega) for a tasty protein fix. Also, can be mixed with ripe bananas in a smoothie.

Not a fan!

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

Rice protein is definitely an acquired taste. Whilst it blends easily, it has quite a strong taste and chalky texture that's impossible to mask! If you can, be sure to go for a whey protein instead! (we recommend the Jarrow brand as it doesn't have any added nasties!) Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

고소하고 맛있어요~ 토탈소이에서 소이프로틴에서 요걸로 갈아탐 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Posted by 5122992078922734940 on Feb 07, 2016

- total soy 초코맛 : 맛있고 달아요,,단점은 단백질 함량 적고 설탕 많이 들음. 걍 단거생각날때 한숟가락씩 떠먹음 - Iso-rich soy : 달진않은데 짬쪼름하고 약간 분유향??? 개인적으로 나트륨 넘 많이들은것같음 ㅠㅠㅠ - brown Rice Protein 요건 진짜 고소하고 곡물을 막 바로 갈아먹는것같은 건강한 맛과 향이에요! unsweetened soy milk에 타먹는데 안달아도 고소하고 맛있어요~~ 설탕안든 미숫가루 먹는 느낌? 성부도 너무 좋구 또주문하려구요~~~~

Good alternative to main stream sweet protein powders

Posted by 5032875341770344252 on Mar 16, 2015

At first, like many reviewers, the taste was quite bland compared to what I was used to. However, I got accustomed to it and now it's hard for me to drink other flavorful protein powders, they taste far too sugary/sweet. I've rated 5 stars to offset the unfair low reviews. From a health perspective, you can't go wrong with this protein powder. In addition, if you compare price per gram, it's cheaper than the more name brand powders as well. Just mix with water/frozen fruit/almond butter/flax and you're good to go.

my second time order

Posted by 5587240510780236946 on Nov 10, 2014

this is my second time order. I actually didn't finish the first one since I thought this wasn't tasty comparing to the vanilla, chocolate, strawberry flavored protein shakes.. But as I've read many articles that it is better to switch to vege protein shake for women so I am trying this again !

Tastes awful

Posted by Reviewer1375006 on Nov 10, 2014

With this type of product, taste is one of the few things we can comment on, and I have to agree with others who have found it's not good. Both the smell and the tasted are off-putting, and there is no discernible vanilla although it is supposedly vanilla flavor.

Quite good

Posted by 5286710143230629962 on Oct 29, 2014

It tastes a little bit different from what I expected, but it's been quite good.

Powdery taste

Posted by Reviewer1537156 on Oct 24, 2014

Was looking for a rice protein and this had great reviews. Disappointingly, no matter what I add it to, hot or cold, it leaves a horrible powdery taste in the mouth. Telling that I've had this for months and there is still half a tub of it left. Skip this and try something else.

No Flavour

Posted by 5143670178241499588 on Oct 15, 2014

Good price, but not much of a vanilla flavour.. I think it's fine as a cheap alternative to the other protein powders out there.. but you really want to mix a lot of fruit or honey in there!

Oh no . . .

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Apr 29, 2014

I ordered a couple of these 2 years ago and I still have them. Enough said . . not quite. I found that this product has an appalling taste and I keep meaning to mix them with something else just to use them up . . but some some reason that idea gets put on the back burner of my thoughts!