10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, MK-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1153577 on Oct 13, 2008

As a coumadin patient, the K2 helps strip the calcium deposits from my blood vesses. Very important.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2189233 on Apr 17, 2011

i used this last summer to skip a root canal procedure costing thousands. It did recalsify my tooth and the pain disappeared. I switched to cheaper MK-2 and the results gradually faded. I am sticking with MK-7 from now now, also Jarrow products havent let me down! Also using horsetail tea has assisted in the re-enamilization and its only $4 a box. Dentist know all all this.

Helps me tolerate calcium

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on May 18, 2008

I have taken this for one month. After two weeks, I was able to tolerate calcium supplements. I assume this is because K2 helps the body put calcium where it belongs: in the bones instead of your arteries.

Vitamin K2 and Ostoporosis

Posted by Reviewer2327530 on Jul 07, 2010

This product along with others (e.g. Vitamin D3) in a protocol is doing what my health care provider suggested it would for my osteoporosis. The DEXA scan results showed higher density this year--I am now building bone instead of tearing it down without taking Fosamax or other harmful meds.

Good buy

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Mar 23, 2010

This vitamin K is the one I choose because what I have read about vitamin K; it is made with non-GMO soy beans and fermented with Natto. And it is the best buy of this type of K that I have found.