Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1370163 on Nov 30, 2010

Like night and day....less chest discomfort...more flexibility...less inflammation....

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Dec 01, 2007

My joints are definitely more flexible since taking this product, although my prime reason for taking it is to help keep osteoporosis at bay.

Taking this for nosebleeds

Posted by Reviewer2211299 on Feb 19, 2010

No nosebleeds since I began taking this product. Helps blood clot. East to swallow and digest.

Interesting formula

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Apr 23, 2009

I began taking this supplement to see if the MK-7 form of vitamin K would help with Purpura(bleeding under the skin) I am experiencing on my hands and forearms. I don't think it is helpin with that, but I have learned more about MK-7. It is supposed to support bone formation in people with osteoporosis and reverse calcification of the arteries. However, in Japan, where it is doctor prescribed for these conditions, it is taken in huge 45mg. doses. I am seeking a more potent formula. Hopefully companies will make stronger formulas within the next few years. I have also read that smaller doses than 45mg support beneficial results but I am not sure exactly how much one needs to take.

Get another brand......

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Sep 18, 2011

I did not notice until after I had ordered it--it contains caramel color, recently found to be carcinogenic. I will shop for another brand. I think I am done with Jarrow after this, having had other issues with this company before.

MK-7 only hurt me

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 25, 2014

MK-7 only made my health worse. I now only get vitamin K1 from my diet. Vitamin K1 is safer and less toxic - that's what the government says. Your body already makes K2 in the amount that it chooses. MK-7 companies don't want you to know about the side effects and risks of having this in your blood for 72 hours. MK-7 can build up and cause toxicity. Don't trust everything Life Extension says about MK-7. Search around and you'll see what I mean. Irritability and worse. Don't be fooled by marketing hype and rat safety studies.

Seems to have helped blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2004190 on Jan 17, 2012

After about a month, Systolic dropped about 15 points.

MK7

Posted by Reviewer1325054 on Nov 05, 2009

Its difficult to find a good source of MK7. This remarkable vitamin helps to remove plaque from the arteries and assists bone building by taking calcium to the bone. My health has improved from taking this supplement along with nattokinase.

Vitamin K2 product

Posted by Reviewer1813275 on Nov 16, 2007

This brand was suggested by cardiologist Stephen Sinatra.

Jarrow Formulas, MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 softgels

Posted by Reviewer2275318 on Feb 22, 2008

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT Product! My healthcare practitioner recommends this product for me and for my mother as well as many others for help with osteoporosis. I feel confident that THIS product (as compared with other forms of Vitamin K ) is helping me. It is a special formula of Vitamin K2 which is more absorbable than others.