Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Jarrow Formulas, MK-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Good buy

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Mar 23, 2010

This vitamin K is the one I choose because what I have read about vitamin K; it is made with non-GMO soy beans and fermented with Natto. And it is the best buy of this type of K that I have found.

Great Product

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Dec 01, 2007

My joints are definitely more flexible since taking this product, although my prime reason for taking it is to help keep osteoporosis at bay.

Taking this for nosebleeds

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2211299 on Feb 19, 2010

No nosebleeds since I began taking this product. Helps blood clot. East to swallow and digest.

MK7

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1325054 on Nov 05, 2009

Its difficult to find a good source of MK7. This remarkable vitamin helps to remove plaque from the arteries and assists bone building by taking calcium to the bone. My health has improved from taking this supplement along with nattokinase.

Interesting formula

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Apr 23, 2009

I began taking this supplement to see if the MK-7 form of vitamin K would help with Purpura(bleeding under the skin) I am experiencing on my hands and forearms. I don't think it is helpin with that, but I have learned more about MK-7. It is supposed to support bone formation in people with osteoporosis and reverse calcification of the arteries. However, in Japan, where it is doctor prescribed for these conditions, it is taken in huge 45mg. doses. I am seeking a more potent formula. Hopefully companies will make stronger formulas within the next few years. I have also read that smaller doses than 45mg support beneficial results but I am not sure exactly how much one needs to take.