Heart arrhythmia protocol

Posted by Reviewer2549736 on Jan 03, 2012

I've been following H Larsen's research of medical documents in combating heart arrhythmia, and this is one of the supplements that seem to help. I've not had another bout since learning what has worked for some of the sufferers on his forum and duplicating it, in addition following a paleo diet, less caffeine, and less of some of the artificial sweeteners.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1386216 on Nov 08, 2012

Don't forget to take this with D3 to avoid OD. Also VitA

Very helpful to cleaning arteries!

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Nov 20, 2013

My husband has had three heart procedures. After beginning this product he went for a checkup and his heart doctor was completely surprised at how "perfect" (doctor's words) his ekg read. His blood pressure has been doing much better. Always before the arteries filling up would change all that! He only takes one a day and sometimes skips a day since we read that it does build up in the system.

Jarrow Formulas mk-7

Posted by Reviewer1439551 on Oct 17, 2010

helps strengthen bones and is said to put the calcium in your bones instead of in you soft tissues; good when used with vitamin d3 and calcium products According to Life Extension, this form of vitamin k, particularly when combined with vitamin d-3, helps to prevent cancer; according to them it also helps to prevent cirrhosis of the liver -- either way, do your own research

I think this product may have helped raised HDL.

Posted by Reviewer1549502 on Apr 12, 2013

Product may have helped raise HDL by about 8 points when taken daily.

Jar row Formulas, Mk-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Posted by 5239401191549593912 on Oct 24, 2013

I take this product in conjunction with taking Thorns Research Vitamin D, the two work well together and my vitamin D levels has improved dramatically as has my energy levels.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 16, 2013

Gave me a migraine. Perhaps the natto, as most fermented food gives me migraine.

Best Ingredients--Best Price

Posted by Reviewer2413439 on Oct 25, 2008

MK-7 is an important ingredient in the bone building mix along with Calcium, Vitamin D2, and Magnesium. This is the right kind of vitamin K that will do some good. It helps keep the calcium in the bones and out of the soft tissue. Excellent price too. I wouldn't be without it

Jarrow MK-7

Posted by Reviewer2306876 on Nov 18, 2007

Vitamin K is one of the few nutrients that most people don't get enough of from food alone. It's key for bone health. I can't say if it's helping my bones yet, but I like the product. It's nice that it's just the RDA/DRI for vitamin K so you don't feel like you're overdosing on one nutrient.

Jarrow Formulas, MK-7, (Menaquinone-7), 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Nov 11, 2010

Menaquinone-7 has a fairly long "half-life" so I take it every other day.