The quality is good!*

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

my wife says that the quality is good , but she didn't like thet it is hard to apply onto eye lashes. She had to apply a number of time to get a desired effect. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Great

Posted by 5400628632750295239 on Sep 19, 2012

Love this mascara! Doesn't clump, nice and natural looking and very black. Doesn;t irritate my eyes like other mascaras. Can even sleep in it and don't wake up with sore eyes (not that i make a habit of this!). Will buy again.

Larenim Mascara

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012

I found this mascara very sticky.

The healthiest ingredients I could find. Perfect eyelashes

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Dec 04, 2011

This mascara has the healthiest ingredients I could find anywhere, in any mascara, ever, and I went to great lengths to ensure that it's non-toxic on the eyes. It's not only the healthiest I could find so far, it's also as good as it gets. It gives you perfect eyelashes, and I mean perfect. However I must admit I had to change my technique because of the applicator (I previously used Chanel mascara, but found its toxic ingredients too hazardous). I'm very happy with this mascara and I'll definitely stay with this product.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

This mascara separates good and lengthens lashes. Do not glue the lashes. Well washed. But crumbling. Very sorry.

Great colour & length

Posted by Reviewer1762111 on Sep 05, 2011

Beautiful mascara that didn't irritate my eyes at all and washes off easily, yet didn't run when I wore it in the rain once! Added nice length, shine, colour & volume, I would buy it again.

Love Larenim products

Posted by Reviewer2507600 on Jan 09, 2014

Nice.

mascara

Posted by 5193565440032083106 on Nov 04, 2014

This is a fabulous product. I have sensitive eyes and am unable to use many commercial mascaras but this product has no allergic reaction whatsoever. Great product!

greatest mascara ever

Posted by Reviewer2588803 on Sep 25, 2011

most likely the best mascara I've ever tried. Doesn't smudge yet gets off easily. And of course - it really makes my eye lashes look long.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1731560 on Aug 02, 2011

My lashes are much longer and ticker thanks to this! Love this mascara!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »