Life Extension, Super K with Advanced K2 Complex, 90 Softgels

You MUST take vit K2 if taking calcium and/or vit D

Posted by Reviewer3281955 on Nov 12, 2013

Taking calcium supplements without K2 can improve bone strength, but it will also INCREASE THE RISK OF HEART DISEASE because only some of the calcium is deposited in the bones, where it is needed. Some of it is expelled via urine (which is why mainstream doctors recommend such high daily amounts of it) but the rest--dangerously--is packed around organs, where it does not belong and where it will do you harm. If deposited around the heart, it will increase your risk of heart disease; if deposited around the kidneys, it will increase the risk of kidney stones; if around the gallbladder, the risk of gallstones, etc. So you need to (1) take K2, which will deposit the calcium in your bones, where it belongs; (2) make sure you get enough D3 (from the sun whenever possible, then from supplements at other times), because it works synergistically and it will help your body absorb the calcium you ingest, whether from the diet or from a pill; and (3) reduce any calcium supplements you take, because once you have enough K2 and D3 your body will be able to use any calcium you ingest (instead of peeing it out and/or packing it around vital organs). You should also make sure you get enough magnesium if taking calcium, just don't take the two together because one blocks the absorption of the other. Happy bone health!

Excellent for bone health

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Feb 12, 2013

I take these to assist my body with bone and teeth health. I previously had a tooth that hurt when I bit down on it (probably a crack in it); after a week on Super K, the tooth stopped hurting and hasn't hurt since.

Life Extension, Super K with Advanced K2 Complex

Posted by 4978645963354799949 on Oct 18, 2013

I've been taking the above for about 2 years to help calcium that I take to be absorbed. I had been diagnosed with osteopenia awhile back and I recently had a bone density test and was diagnosed as normal. I believe it helped to achieve that diagnosis.

Plak Removal

Posted by Reviewer1725557 on Feb 10, 2013

I can say that this product has resulted in my teeth having less plak so I can only presume it is doing the same to the arteries. After cutting myself while shaving I can see clearly the blood thinning properties of this supplement. Recommended!

I use this for my face

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Dec 24, 2013

I pop the soft gels and use as a moisturiser for my face or red spots. Works really well!