DISCONTINUED? NO iHERB DECIDED TO NO LONGER STOCK IT!!! WHY IS THAT???

Posted by Reviewer1304673 on Feb 16, 2016

Apparently discontinued doesn't mean no longer made (as per my dictionary). By discontinued iHerb means they decided to no longer stock it nor do they stock any comparable product. It is still listed on the manufacturers site as available for order so WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED STOCKING IT???

Discontinued

Posted by 5161993927419304148 on Jan 18, 2016

This is a great product, it's a shame that is has been discontinued. I hope you're able to bring it back! I'd rather buy my supplements from the same place, and not have to visit multiple sites!

Why is this product discontinued???

Posted by Reviewer2407575 on Dec 25, 2015

I'm disappointed that iHerb has discontinued carrying this product! I would so much rather buy all my supplements in one place...

not bad

Posted by 5587173956062915737 on Oct 19, 2015

I just wanted to be more healthy, but It works very slow

K2

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

Nails reacting - still unsure (I am alergic to stearic acid - still testing their label/honesty. Let you know.) UPDATE: I can't take this.

Must when you use high doses of vitamin D3!

Posted by Cressie on Aug 04, 2015

This LEF product of vitamin K has a great consentrations espesially K2. It is important vitamin when you use high doses of vitamin D3. K2 moves calsium from veins to bones where it is needed and your veins stays cleaner. :) I take one capsule only three times a week so this bottle is quite affordable. I highly recommend!

SUPER K

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on May 05, 2015

BEST PRODUCT YET, achieves what is needed

excellent

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Apr 30, 2015

Best K2 I have used. Helps keep my D3 levels up and my labwork looks amazing. Will continue to buy and have used this for over 2 years.

My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Apr 19, 2015

Love the amount of K2, and also love that you get a blend of other K vitamins more a more powerful synergistic effect. Also, no bad additives or fillers. This is a winner.

LEF SUPER K2

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Apr 17, 2015

Dr. Thomas Levy has written a book, "Killer Calcium". This refers to the implication of calcium deposits in many conditions which lead to premature death. It has been known for decades that calcium deposits, AKA hardenting of the arteries, are responsible for closing the arteries. The arteries close naturally with age, reaching about 35% of their youthful diameter at age 90. It is at this diameter that the inner ear malfunctions and people begin to fall. However the arteries can close at any age if the diet does not ionize the calcium atoms. LEF Super K2 is helpful in managing calcium in the body. I use LEF Super K2 as part of a supplementation program to maintain healthy arteries of maximum diameter, along with a daily dose of iHerb nicotinic acid to exercise the capillaries to their maximum diameter.