Mineral Fusion, Mineral Body Lotion, Unscented, 8 oz (227 g)

Amazing Lotion

Posted by ellelisw From California on Apr 27, 2012

I use this lotion regularly and it is, along with many of the other Mineral Fusion products I use (I also like their body wash, shampoo and SPF face lotion), the most soothing and long-lasting. It sinks in yet leaves my skin feeling moist and cared for. I also like the waterstone scent but unscented is a nice because I can add vanilla essential oil to it. I have extremely sensitive skin and never had a problem with it. I especially like that it has NO SHEA BUTTER in it. Just gentle moisterizes and minerals. It's kind of expensive because I can go through a whole bottle within the month (I use it head to toe), but I keep coming back to it. I also like the EO lotions, but they're too scented and a bit too greasy compared to Mineral Fusion.

Wish I could have liked it

Posted by Reviewer2313023 From California on Nov 10, 2011

the scent was zero but I broke out in a rash